What's made you smile today?

Currently reading:
What's made you smile today?

New insurance for my scudo is over 50% cheaper than the robbing b@stards I used last time that decided they didn't want to insure me anymore!

Only a half day in work :cool:

Happy Days!

:slayer:

Finding this pic that i previously mentioned:

Attachments

• DSC00072.JPG
    DSC00072.JPG
    522.9 KB · Views: 8
I've just been booked to do a very cool photoshoot next week which has made me :)
But more importantly, in less than an hour I will be drinking lots of alcohol n' booze, as I'm going out for a friends birthday :D

I just won £300!!!

:D:D:D

Went on Quidco, went to GameAccount, put in £10 and Started playing a game called Skill Slots and somehow manager to bet £20 odd but I won £300!!! What a great mistake!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Spent the entire afternoon at my field site and about an hour in realising that although I felt like I should be doing some real work I was! Spent the afternoon wandering round with a GPS unit in the sunshine and by the end of it realised that I didn't regret doing my course at all (nice considering i'm in the third year!). Also think I made right choice of dissertation topic. Got two more sites than I planned done today then wandered across the road from my field site to the beach and watched the sun go down. Then wandered home back west with some gentle music and while the sky ahead did a very nice sunset bit!

I just won £300!!!

:D:D:D

Went on Quidco, went to GameAccount, put in £10 and Started playing a game called Skill Slots and somehow manager to bet £20 odd but I won £300!!! What a great mistake!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

did you know when you was still in the womb
you gave birth so to say to another person and now he wants all his chrismas presents

Back