What's made you smile today?

Currently reading:
What's made you smile today?

Due to having a limited mileage policy I can only do 96 miles per week. So to keep the brakes and bits clean I will have an...

Alfa Day

...when I get to drive my 145 to work instead of the Cinquecento unless I have plans for the weekend. :)
This car had made me smile.

If you ever decide to sell it then drop me a pm, im sure i could afford it (after being told i have a new job offer with a very nice pay rise, yes please!).

Seeing this car today, i have absolutely fallen for it! Quirky and very smart in my opinion.

Barely broken in at 150,647 miles puntofan01 . :)

Cleaner photo's...

2l9YCo9A.jpg

mvz2sOEE.jpg

Zd0sr1WQ.jpg

Lw3XO0Md.jpg

0HoWF0Ao.jpg

...had an interesting conversation about the old girl as well. Someone suggested getting a hot hatch was the first sign of a midlife crisis.

I explained the 145 Cloverleaf was never anything as vulgar as a hot hatch. The suspension is softer and the seats higher so my legs aren't all but straight out in front of me. Over long journeys that is a lot more comfortable and if I hit a pot hole in my 145 I'll know about it. If I were to hit a pot hole in a contemporary hot hatch from the late 90's, ST170, Clio 172, 206 GTi, Civic Type R, Bravo HGT and so on I would not only know about the hole but would probably need a buckled wheel or two replacing and an appointment to see a chiropractor.

The 145 Cloverleaf was and is more of a "Touring Hatch" than the others could ever hope to be.

;)
It looks absolutely mint!!! A long term keeper then? :)

This car had made me smile.

If you ever decide to sell it then drop me a pm, im sure i could afford it (after being told i have a new job offer with a very nice pay rise, yes please!).

Seeing this car today, i have absolutely fallen for it! Quirky and very smart in my opinion.

I'm thinking of selling my Cinquecento and Idea 16V donor to raise funds for one of his (they guy I bought the 145 from) 146's.

He has a 2.0 Ti (basically a 145 Cloverleaf with four doors for £1,000 and a limited edition 1.8TS for £800.

The Ti is 80,000 miles and two owners from new! :eek:

He has a lovely 146 Ti (basically a 145 Cloverleaf with a boot in a Bravo/Brava way) for £1,000 and a 1.8 146 Lusso for £800

I'm thinking of selling my Cinquecento and 1.4 16V Idea engine donor to get one.

You breaking an Idea then for the engine ? Depending on interior colour/condition I might be interested in a few parts.

Will be. Burgundy with cream cloth. Valeted three months ago so petty good nick. :)

Don't think i've ever seen a Burgundy/Cream combo. Nearly all I've seen are blue/grey, orange/grey or silver/grey cloth trim.

It's more some of the plastics i'm interested in as some of mine are scratched/damaged.

Don't think i've ever seen a Burgundy/Cream combo. Nearly all I've seen are blue/grey, orange/grey or silver/grey cloth trim.

It's more some of the plastics i'm interested in as some of mine are scratched/damaged.

I'll have to double check. I haven't seen the car in six months.

Back