What's made you smile today?

Currently reading:
What's made you smile today?

No more work until 2018!! [emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji2]

Wtf..like half a month off?

Thought I'd scored with my Rota...yes I'm doing 9 hours on the 23rd and 5 hours on Christmas morning...which sounds terrible but I'm working from home as on call and getting paid triple time..and the 29th but that's it until 9th of Jan once next week is done.

These :D:D:D ordered Thursday, arrived today.
£34.99 Hardcastle 130cm aero bars, via Ebay. They seem quite good quality and all 4 feet are lockable (y)

Attachments

• DSCN4016.JPG
    DSCN4016.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 50
I have always preferred the 145's grown up Y10 looks compared to the "I'm not a Golfstracus honest!" looks of the 147

:devil:

Edited to add "Golfastracus" Golf/Astra/Focus = Anonymous Eurobox.

Last edited:
I love the look of the 145, the Cloverleaf has been on my wishlist for many years now.

He has a lovely 146 Ti (basically a 145 Cloverleaf with a boot in a Bravo/Brava way) for £1,000 and a 1.8 146 Lusso for £800

I'm thinking of selling my Cinquecento and 1.4 16V Idea engine donor to get one.

Barely broken in at 150,647 miles puntofan01 . :)

Cleaner photo's...

2l9YCo9A.jpg

mvz2sOEE.jpg

Zd0sr1WQ.jpg

Lw3XO0Md.jpg

0HoWF0Ao.jpg

...had an interesting conversation about the old girl as well. Someone suggested getting a hot hatch was the first sign of a midlife crisis.

I explained the 145 Cloverleaf was never anything as vulgar as a hot hatch. The suspension is softer and the seats higher so my legs aren't all but straight out in front of me. Over long journeys that is a lot more comfortable and if I hit a pot hole in my 145 I'll know about it. If I were to hit a pot hole in a contemporary hot hatch from the late 90's, ST170, Clio 172, 206 GTi, Civic Type R, Bravo HGT and so on I would not only know about the hole but would probably need a buckled wheel or two replacing and an appointment to see a chiropractor.

The 145 Cloverleaf was and is more of a "Touring Hatch" than the others could ever hope to be.

;)

Barely broken in at 150,647 miles puntofan01 . :)

Cleaner photo's...

2l9YCo9A.jpg

mvz2sOEE.jpg

Zd0sr1WQ.jpg

Lw3XO0Md.jpg

0HoWF0Ao.jpg

...had an interesting conversation about the old girl as well. Someone suggested getting a hot hatch was the first sign of a midlife crisis.

I explained the 145 Cloverleaf was never anything as vulgar as a hot hatch. The suspension is softer and the seats higher so my legs aren't all but straight out in front of me. Over long journeys that is a lot more comfortable and if I hit a pot hole in my 145 I'll know about it. If I were to hit a pot hole in a contemporary hot hatch from the late 90's, ST170, Clio 172, 206 GTi, Civic Type R, Bravo HGT and so on I would not only know about the hole but would probably need a buckled wheel or two replacing and an appointment to see a chiropractor.

The 145 Cloverleaf was and is more of a "Touring Hatch" than the others could ever hope to be.

;)
I love the Telephone dial alloys. They look 'so right' on an Alfa.

Due to having a limited mileage policy I can only do 96 miles per week. So to keep the brakes and bits clean I will have an...

Alfa Day

...when I get to drive my 145 to work instead of the Cinquecento unless I have plans for the weekend. :)

Back