What's made you smile today?

Currently reading:
What's made you smile today?

trying to view this thread in IE:ROFLMAO:

it took soo long to load the page as it has pictures in it. and i had to scroll left and right to get to the actual posts.

then the smilie i just put in took at least 15 seconds to load.

how the F*ck can anyone say its better than firefox. seriously i am amazed

thats strange, i'm in IE and i dont need to scroll and it all loads instantly.

why are all firefox users total IT noobs? they cant even get IE working

Last edited:
thats strange, i'm in IE and i dont need to scroll and it all loads instantly.

why are all firefox users total IT noobs? they cant even get IE working

i know its weird.

all the fonts look crap and when i tried to log in i had to press the tab button 3 times to get down to the password box:confused:

must be too advanced for me:rolleyes:

plus when i click the smilies it loads their names then the images where as Ff doesnt lag about and just loads the images straight away.

Trying = Mr Lolita reading porsche brochure, turns page, sees car, thinks Mrs would look good in that, thinks more, maybe I'll buy her one, thinks some more, Naaah!, turns page......

:nerner:

I said I wanted to buy an Audi... he said they were rubbish and he was gonna get me a car as a pressie... I asked if he meant a toy car and he said no, a porsche.

i know its weird.

all the fonts look crap and when i tried to log in i had to press the tab button 3 times to get down to the password box:confused:

must be too advanced for me:rolleyes:

plus when i click the smilies it loads their names then the images where as Ff doesnt lag about and just loads the images straight away.

tabbing 3 times? loading names? WTF mine doesnt do that :confused:

:nerner:

I said I wanted to buy an Audi... he said they were rubbish and he was gonna get me a car as a pressie... I asked if he meant a toy car and he said no, a porsche.

maybe he'll get you a mid80s 924 or 944 :chin:

i must be getting old, i like them both.

Back