What's made you smile today?

Currently reading:
What's made you smile today?

:eek:, They should have been shut surly:confused:, Sunday traiding law etc? Was it an Asda super store?

Hamilton's in Scotland - they're open 24/7 north of the border. I have often been known to take a trip to Dumfries when the local store's shut but I was passing right by so seemed like a good plan, saves me having to get out of bed today ;)

Hamilton's in Scotland - they're open 24/7 north of the border. I have often been known to take a trip to Dumfries when the local store's shut but I was passing right by so seemed like a good plan, saves me having to get out of bed today ;)

That be the reason then:p, I love Scotland and it's defiant/better laws(y)

Pretty good for full throttle. I wouldn't have known if you didn't say, sounded well nice:)

I Started about 3800rpm in 2nd, floored it hence why the camera leans back on initial acceleration up to just over 6000rpm then a quick shift to 3rd at which point I glanced at speedo and thought f**k 70 and lifted off again.

some companies get round this by saying it off-licence apparently gep (i think that's what i was told)

resting all day a documentary after top gear was brilliant and made me feal some feelings.
shocking on there success

Back