What's made you smile today?

Currently reading:
What's made you smile today?

Working from home, two laptops on the dining table (the Mac and the other thing), french doors open out on to garden, sunshine, birds singing, fresh air, dog laying in the sun, lovely view - and its not even 10am yet. Beats working in an office:)

Been overtaken in a NSL on double white lines by a black 2004 corsa with black headlamps black windows and tail lamps.... as he overtook the van in front of me he suddenly developed a VERY thick black exhaust cloud and limped it on at 40 mph holding everyone he had just overtaken along the double white line section :rolleyes:......

One very expensive overtake by the looks of it :D

took additional oil filter back to Panks Parts place in norwich (basically 2 available oil filters for my 1.3Multijet not sure which one i needed so got both)

asked to pick up a cabin air filter while there but despite the considerable price difference (£5 for the oil filter £9 for the cabin air filter) he just amended the invoice and did a straight swap.

No money to pay :)

Last edited:
Went for the longest drive i've ever done in my MG to pick up an ebay item, first time with it on motorways too. Car ran brilliantly. Unfortunately snug leather seats and no air con meant i was drenched when i got home, but it was otherwise nice. :D

Back