What's made you smile today?

Currently reading:
What's made you smile today?

A Women in the garage Queuing with a long blond pony tail,
It's like a friken drug :shrug:

I don't know why just is . . Long blond pony tails :D

GoPro Hero 2 HD works really well as a dash cam(y)

Great during day time(y), Okay during night time:)

Can't wait until i manage to fix the Radio for my Rc nitro buggie :D then we can start to get some good footage (y) Or when the Caterham's fixed and racing again;)

Seeing as I'm getting distracted from study, I found this...

577941_3882677225832_1245891482_33637614_1986413917_n.jpg

Found the Ideal new car for me:D
Checks Prices*:bang:
Finance info...Searches*:bang:
Need a job first... Searches*:bang:
Checks email* :D

Been told about a placement opportunity :slayer: looks awesome, No details though ha ha:p Applied for it(y) The company is about 40 miles round the m25 so fairly local, Automotive Technology stuff with superchargers etc(y)

Looks very exciting, Hopefully I can get this(y) Then maybe buy this new car?:p

Third Placement I have found that interests me in the past 8 months that I've been looking:) Wish me luck:D

Watching Agueros third goal over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over!

I drive a piece of crap, but no matter how much abuse I give it.. it just doesn't seem to break.

Driving down those one lane back roads touching the speed limit, heel and toe, gear changes from 3rd to 2nd so frequently, tyre squeel and lack of grip from the loose gravel on the road. The added alertness of driving in the dark, smoke coming off the brakes and the noticeable difference on the fuel guage. About £6 fuel used in about 8 miles. :eek:

Found the Ideal new car for me:D
Checks Prices*:bang:
Finance info...Searches*:bang:
Need a job first... Searches*:bang:
Checks email* :D

Been told about a placement opportunity :slayer: looks awesome, No details though ha ha:p Applied for it(y) The company is about 40 miles round the m25 so fairly local, Automotive Technology stuff with superchargers etc(y)

Looks very exciting, Hopefully I can get this(y) Then maybe buy this new car?:p

Third Placement I have found that interests me in the past 8 months that I've been looking:) Wish me luck:D

Heard Back Via Email already(y) looks promising Ahhhh
nervous though, never had a job before...

Back