What's made you smile today?

Currently reading:
What's made you smile today?

Went Go karting,
didn't do well 13th out of 21 but i drifted the last corner like a pro, big sweeping corner nearly drifted past the chequered flag,
363lol.gif

But now i miss drifting road cars,
I miss my old car and rwd :cry:

Ahh i love go karting, i once drifted past everyone on track on the first corner of the last race and went to win it and got a trophy lol

I think my next car might have to be RWD for drift days :D

Ahh i love go karting, i once drifted past everyone on track on the first corner of the last race and went to win it and got a trophy lol

I think my next car might have to be RWD for drift days :D

DO IT!
Mine was constantly sideways, soo much more fun unless you try to drive in snow.

Todays smiles:

Little one slept from 8pm last night until 4:20am this morning then didn't get up again until shift hand over to SWMBO :slayer:

Walked for a few miles along the beach. :cool:

Lots of time playing with little dude throughout the day (y)

Finally trimmed back the hedge so I don't have to drag passed the overgrown bits to get through the gate. I re-fitted the gatepost that I pulled out months ago in a rather stupid manor of "uh that looks like it will break easily" grab and pull.... out it came. Well today it's back in. Shame I cut the hedge back too far - with the gate shut there's a gap of about 10 inches between the post and hedge :doh: funny though cos I know it really pisses off SWMBO every time I touch the hedge, she wants it to be overgrown and loose on the edges, where as I want a nice tight firm hedge that I can shape :slayer::slayer: 1-0 to me :slayer::slayer:

EDIT: Forgot other smile, my colleagues finished the mailbox migrations that were scheduled for the weekend, so there's nothing left for me to do tonight :) Little one in bed, SWMBO in bed, the TV is mine!

Logged on with my work laptop, and apparently I've Violated her key's? :shrug:

Key%20Violation%20Error.bmp

Hope this don't end up in some kinda sexual harassment tribunal

YES got offered that job I went for an intreview for (THANKS JENKS!).

Ironically enough I got a pay rise on Friday past there at my current work, and this offer I got is 20% more money AND I can walk to work instead of spending £££ on fuel and car maintenance. Oh sweet. Oh totally sweet.

I think it's wonderful poetic justice that after 2.5 years of working my ass off I can hand in my notice two days after a pathetic pay increase. That's a superb F-U. :D

YES got offered that job I went for an intreview for (THANKS JENKS!).

Ironically enough I got a pay rise on Friday past there at my current work, and this offer I got is 20% more money AND I can walk to work instead of spending £££ on fuel and car maintenance. Oh sweet. Oh totally sweet.

I think it's wonderful poetic justice that after 2.5 years of working my ass off I can hand in my notice two days after a pathetic pay increase. That's a superb F-U. :D

Pleased for you mate :slayer:

Just don't burn any bridges at the last place, and don't hand your notice in until your job offer is in writting, this is worth a quick read:

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2012/03/29/how_not_to_quit_your_job/

Had to smile after coming accross the surname of McMinimee :D

My imagination may have conjured up an image of Mini-me from Austin Powers, with Ronald McDonald hair and the like... :rolleyes:

Had to smile after coming accross the surname of McMinimee :D

My imagination may have conjured up an image of Mini-me from Austin Powers, with Ronald McDonald hair and the like... :rolleyes:

363lol.gif

You sound like your in my world.

Went up town this evening with a mate and had a really good time :slayer:

Met a lass through a friend and really hit it off, havent got on with someone so quickly in a along time. :D:D:D:D

then met a friend who i havent seen for year but got on like it was only yesterday. (y)

Been ages since ive had such a good night out :D

Back