What's made you smile today?

Currently reading:
What's made you smile today?

Won't it bubble with the extreeeeeeeme heat from the british summer? :p

:ROFLMAO:

Seriously though, no it won't (well, shouldn't), cos it's not the top dash part, so the sun will only ever get to the far edges by the doors. Plus in summer I usually leave my windows open a smidge to stop it becoming a sauna.
Besides all that, it managed to withstand the heat out my hairdryer :D

Went out on the Yam and popped in to see my friendly neighbourhood bike mechanic. As I walked into the workshop I recognised a bloke standing talking to him. It was a biking journalist called Dan Walsh who used to write for BIKE magazine and whose columns I waited for with bated breath; and what a really nice geezer he was. Sometimes it's not so good to meet your heroes but in this case the encounter was the exception that proves the rule.

For those on here who don't have a motorcycle, it's the equivalent of an F1 fan bumping into Murray Walker

Never seen 5 meg on a fibre line.

Ofcom regulations beginning in april require telecoms companies to give customer the exact speed their line will recieve, none of this being allowed to say "up-to" bullsh!t anymore

Hiiiii *wave*

I have, though that was through no fault on the life. ;)

How much will their poor infrastructure dictate their fair use policy?

A lot me thinks.

internet-memes-seriously-whats-the-appeal-here1.jpg

^This.

Another yearly MOT under Punto's belt, also new cam belt, fresh oil and filter.
Next thing on the list is to swap winter Marangonis to summer Pirellis.

-Tazio

everyone spend their day quing at petrol station pumps.

I go at 11pm and im the only car there :D £60 fill up will survive for the next 2 weeks.

I'm planning on filling my mums up at 6am on Saturday when I start work lol.

Was unbelievable today, 4 stations in the town I police, all had to be closed, not because they had run out, but because the traffic they caused was mad.

Back