my lil dragon :D

Attachments

• reptile 6.jpg
    reptile 6.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 11
  • reptile 7.jpg
    reptile 7.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 22
After heading out to this nightclub, finding out about the special offer on pitchers of sex on the beach and getting beyond intoxicated as a direct result... I wake up at 1 today to find I'm not hungover and I spent much less than I thought :woot: better still, my eye is much better as a result of going out, win win!!!

And now I'm going to have a big pizza :D

Was at TRAX at Silverstone today, and it was such a good laugh, had awesome view from the marshalls box to watch the drifting :D

The funniest bit was we went into a area which was showing the film "Senna" and i accedentally walked into this bloke, and i apologised and walked off.. my mate stops and looks gobsmacked... and the tells me it was Ben Collins a.k.a "Old Stig from TopGear" (y)

me and a mate have decided were gonna brew our own beer

(y) My dad has been doing that for a while now and it's absolutely stunning, I've got the stuff here to start brewing (was a birthday pressie :D ) just need to find the space, then once I've sorted a shed (see grumpy thread) some of that will be reserved "pub space" my dad has enough spares for me to run a few lines and have a decent pump setup :slayer:

Keep me posted on how you get on (y)

(y) My dad has been doing that for a while now and it's absolutely stunning, I've got the stuff here to start brewing (was a birthday pressie :D ) just need to find the space, then once I've sorted a shed (see grumpy thread) some of that will be reserved "pub space" my dad has enough spares for me to run a few lines and have a decent pump setup :slayer:

Keep me posted on how you get on (y)

we were talking the other night about how much we spend on beer and decided to try homebrew

were just gonna start with one of them kits you can get set it up in the garage and see what happens if it works i can see us getting really in to it

apparently proper homebrew is better then any shop brought beer :slayer:

Back