What's made you smile today?

Currently reading:
What's made you smile today?

Snow, must the last place in the country to get any, not much though. Had a pretty sweet drift though, then overshot my driveway and had to turn around, that was only braking at about 5mph, was either hit my mums car or have to turn around.:eek:

IMAG00123.jpg

Who needs a dirty diesel. 44mpg average over a 100miles regular driving on less than quarter of a tank :D.

Snow, must the last place in the country to get any, not much though. Had a pretty sweet drift though, then overshot my driveway and had to turn around, that was only braking at about 5mph, was either hit my mums car or have to turn around.:eek:

No snow here :(...too close to the sea :'(...I wanna get snowed in!

My smile is I've decided to go apply for a team leader at work...hopefully make work a bit more interesting and more money! And will look good on my CV!

Stopped a shoplifter :LOL:.

Women paid at the pump (noticed her as she was hot :LOL:), run in and her daughter run in and jump into her arms, walk around the shop, say something like 'we will get them somewhere else' and walk out, daughter had a packet of crisps in her hand and she had a drink. She was trying to drive off quickly, her daughter hadn't closed the door by the time she was moving...stood infront of the car, she wound the window down...asked outright if she had paid for the items as I saw her come in with nothing, she said she got them from the main store, so asked to see her receipt...cue lots of looking around in her purse...looking blankly, could see her trying to work out what to say...then she gave me the crisps back and drove off.

Got a job, Watched 30 Seconds to Mars at the O2 last night and it was the best £40 all in I've spent this year, It was amazing. Enter Shikari are amazing at the getting the crowd started... Such an energetic band, Loved it.

Even played my favourite song of theirs that they never play live. :D

Everything looks on the up...

Back