What's made you smile today?

Currently reading:
What's made you smile today?

Cheers! Good luck with it VB.NET thankfully never had to touch the stuff, SQL gets my goat as it is without adding other languages to the mix LOL.

Neither have I, so I'm starting simple and creating a script to delete files over 10 days old over a domain, sort of works but a bit buggy. SQL is good fun when you get the grips of it.

3 smiles for today :D

My new custom-made badges got picked up from El-Posty Office this morning!! Hoping it stays dry this weekend to get them fitted...:D

Should have my new wheels sprayed over the next month or two...

Found out what Santa is (hopefully) bringing this year... New springs!! :slayer:

Smile for yesterday was the flowers I got ya - and your big beaming smile made me smile too :D

My roll cab and top box arived today - only ordered them yesterday late in the afternoon :eek:

Got overtime on saturday then off down south to my other flat - finally getting a chance to sort out my workshop down there :slayer:

iPhone sold on eBay :D, £235, was hoping for a bit more, but better than nothing! Sadly owe all of it to my parents :(.

F1 also made me smile! Hopefully Webber/Vettel can beat Alsono next week!

Ive got 2 interviews for university next week, i hope i get into the one i want to!
Im a tad nervous as im not really good at interviews, one of the ward Sisters at work said shell give me some advice over the weekend though

Wheels finally booked in for their re-spray in 2 weeks :slayer:

Should have the GP looking pretty for the Perth meet, though still need to get round to swapping the badges over...

My other Punto failed it's MOT but only on a dodgy fuel cap, £5 later and it's passed. YES! then i'll sell it to my brother to learn how to drive in next year (y) Master mind plan.

Starting on tarting up my Punto tomorrow, going to detail under the bonnet and give a lick of paint to the battery holder, tempted to get a set of sporting bumpers off eBay and get them sprayed up 369A colour code to match my car.

Alls going good. New alloys in the new year id have thought, Might see what a set of Williams 3 alloys looks like on the punto as there are some in the garage for some reason. :yum:

Back