What's made you smile today?

Currently reading:
What's made you smile today?

Guess what I'll be driving until the punto is fixed:

Daewoo_Matiz.jpg

I'm a lucky boy:bang:

Did you get the 600cc version or the fire breathing 1.0?

LMAO guess who this is about

beau,,,,,,,high gran turismo says:
lol
his car is sh!t
he is sh!t
he dresses like a pansy

More like 'What made me smile this weekend'

Just a great weekend, up at 3.30 am on Saturday morning to go into the Trossachs forest to marshall on Rally Scotland.

Finished at 2pm, packed up, dropped the LR and car club caravan in the workshop, picked up 500 and went to Fiat Scotland Christmas dinner. Food and condiment fight in Wotherspoons, just a fun evening.

Sunday morning meet, brekkie in McDonalds, a first for me.

More Fiats, photos, and then a good run home to sort out the caravan, clean it up, amd feet up in front of th telly watching the rallying I recorded while out on the rally!

Cheers

SPD

More like 'What made me smile this weekend'

Just a great weekend, up at 3.30 am on Saturday morning to go into the Trossachs forest to marshall on Rally Scotland.

Finished at 2pm, packed up, dropped the LR and car club caravan in the workshop, picked up 500 and went to Fiat Scotland Christmas dinner. Food and condiment fight in Wotherspoons, just a fun evening.

Sunday morning meet, brekkie in McDonalds, a first for me.

More Fiats, photos, and then a good run home to sort out the caravan, clean it up, amd feet up in front of th telly watching the rallying I recorded while out on the rally!

Cheers

SPD

Beat me to it sir! Glad everyone's had a good weekend!

My smile post is as above (minus the Rally bit)

BTW did you ever find that postcode for the Forrest? :bang:

Cheers,
Martyn

Beat me to it sir! Glad everyone's had a good weekend!

My smile post is as above (minus the Rally bit)

BTW did you ever find that postcode for the Forrest? :bang:

Cheers,
Martyn
Me three :D What a fab time, awesome company, shame about the weather though :cry: I is home - stopped in Perth to meet up with a friend (found a fab tapas bar), then visited Alaina (again) on the way back then a very slow drive thanks to wind, rain and the kayak getting in the way :bang:
Nor the Park 'n' Ride

Cheers

SPD
Told you already, use the hotel postcode and it sends you there ;) Or Ming anyway..........

ps. incoming PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSS!

Last edited:
Back