What's made you smile today?

Currently reading:
What's made you smile today?

735998110_m.gif

i cant see how its in the wrong thread.

this thread is called 'whats made you smile today?'

J1ppers is showing you what made him smile. whats the difference between that and saying 'a picture of a giraffe pointing at a duck'

it doesnt seem to come under the 'random picture thread' because it fills the criterior of making one laugh, rather than being a random picture. and also it would loose all tag of 'random' if it was say... sent to j1ppers with the sole purpose of making him laugh. thus meaning its not random, the picture has a cause.

;)

J1ppers is showing you what made him smile. whats the difference between that and saying 'a picture of a giraffe pointing at a duck'

it doesnt seem to come under the 'random picture thread' because it fills the criterior of making one laugh, rather than being a random picture. and also it would loose all tag of 'random' if it was say... sent to j1ppers with the sole purpose of making him laugh. thus meaning its not random, the picture has a cause.

;)
he robbed it from a random picture thread on another forum so its a random picture :nerner:

;)

thatnk you sexy secretary :)

Back