What's made you grumpy today?

Currently reading:
What's made you grumpy today?

Speaking of Citroen,
They did the wiring on my house :(
ImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1406557527.816258.jpg
ImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1406557560.234562.jpg
Bad workmanship makes me grumpy

This is exactly why eBay bought Paypal from Elon Musk many moons ago. They can effectively charge twice on each transaction lol.

I bet their profit margins went through the roof once they acquired Paypal.

Blast from the past!. Beam money with your Palm Organizer!!

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2014-07-30 13:09:25.png
    Screenshot from 2014-07-30 13:09:25.png
    102.8 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Many things are currently making me grumpy :cry:
The latest, a rather harmless annoyance; my most recent buy for the Xbox, a game called Dead Island Riptide. Missing textures and missing quest items have left the game impossible to complete :mad: Searched an area for this "notebook" 3 times, finally resorted to looking online for the location. Sure enough, it's meant to be right in front of me!
MISSING on my game :eek:(n)

The missing textures are in the same area of the game oddly enough. Plane sight of the main path leaving the game to run poorly. Not looked yet to see how common these issues are. However, even that the "notebook" is posted online suggests it's not a normal problem:confused:

Not much which is the problem.

First offer would have left my a fair bit out of pocket compared to market value of car in this area. So now fighting for an improved offer.

No one is keeping me updated eg when car was officially written off. Also lied to as to cover ceasation date. Insurance companies eh lol

Other people...I know it's been sunny for 2 weeks but seriously, it rains 300 days a year how the **** can you have forgotten to drive in it?

Went to pick up the mrs in town, saw two accidents in 10 miles and not just fender benders, bloke in a corrolla had balanced his car on the centre of the on ramp for scotswood bridge.
Then nearly got ko'd by an audi who came to a crashing halt because he'd spotted a gap he might be able to fit in to jump a queue, bloke literally joined from a slip road then emergency stopped in front of me whilst travelling in torrential rain.
Then there was the women in a Kuga attempting to push me into a central reservation because her phone call was more important than checking her mirrors. It's not like I was driving along with headlights on....

Happy I'm going anywhere else that's for sure!

Other people...I know it's been sunny for 2 weeks but seriously, it rains 300 days a year how the **** can you have forgotten to drive in it?

Went to pick up the mrs in town, saw two accidents in 10 miles and not just fender benders, bloke in a corrolla had balanced his car on the centre of the on ramp for scotswood bridge.
Then nearly got ko'd by an audi who came to a crashing halt because he'd spotted a gap he might be able to fit in to jump a queue, bloke literally joined from a slip road then emergency stopped in front of me whilst travelling in torrential rain.
Then there was the women in a Kuga attempting to push me into a central reservation because her phone call was more important than checking her mirrors. It's not like I was driving along with headlights on....

Happy I'm going anywhere else that's for sure!

2 accidents by my place today
i sold a car to one of the guys who had his car totalled so im happy:D

where theres chaos theres cash to be made (margaret thatcher 1982)

Back