What song makes you drive too fast?

Currently reading:
What song makes you drive too fast?

the top gun sound track... imparticular 'flying into the danger zone' 'playing with the boys'' and another that i cant rember the title of, plus the remixies :cool: you turn into a fighter pilot as soon as the first cord is hit and your gone.... god love country lanes, dark summer nights and way too much time and money invested into a sound system :slayer: :D :cool:

Dj Hixxy - Music is my first love

it's the intro track to Clubland X-treme and is only 2 and a half minutes or something, but it's so damn good.

*Await's being called a Chav* ;)

Poondash said:
Radio 1

the faster i drive to work the less i have to listen to that fat head Chris Moyals.

Or you could change the station? ;)

You're right though. Moyles is one of several four-letter words that aren't allowed on this forum :rolleyes:

Wogan on R2 is the way forward (y)

JonnyBoy said:
Or you could change the station? ;)

least im not the only one that dislikes him then

but thread is what makes u drive fast not what u like listening too, and where i am in north wales u cannot get much apart from Radio 1 sadly

"You'll take my life, but I'll take yours too.
You'll fire your musket as I run you through.
But when you're waiting for the next attack.
You better stand, there's no turning back."

Heck, I've got no idea what war it was (if any) referring to - it just makes me drive fast :D

Just thought of another crazy song that makes me want to drive fast when I hear it:

Outkast (with Rage Against the Machine) - Bombs over Baghdad :slayer:

The trooper was about the charge of the light brigade during the crimean war.

Up your speed by Sway. didnt relise i wa speeding until my brother told me to slow down!! :eek: I think its the sound of cars speeding in the background of the song....

Ant manual rtranny with even a faint exhaust note. radio only on when car stops. RRecording of me playing gran turismo tends to do it too

Prodigy - most of them to be honest. Spitfire, girls.
S.O.A.D - Bounce, sugar, suite pee
Dry Kill Logic - give up, give in, lie down

mahn I could go on all day. Mostly Metal.

Back