Styling Updated punto pictures! My Red MK1

Currently reading:
Styling Updated punto pictures! My Red MK1

looks good, but you only habve bump strips on one side?

i like this one:
DSC_00103.JPG

Those photos are massive btw, thread is very very slow with them in lol

Nice mate the front and back side strips will have to be done like the side ones with the red strip on top to make it all match apart from that good luck on your test day mines not this monday coming up but the monday after

@ Tris, thread goes epic slow doesn't it lol. Next time I'll add them to the thread smaller.
I was in the middle of removing the n/s one when I took the photos. Should be going on today :)

@Uni thanks, Good luck with yours too :)

I may polish it today/tomorrow and with the bump strips on, play around with camera settings and see what I can come up with.
Thanks

the boss kit from your mk1 wont fit a mk2 by any chance will it?
as i need 1 but unsure if itd fit

you'll lose your airbag if you fit an aftermarket steering wheel, airbags are there for your protection in the event of a serious crash.

+ your insurance company will need to be informed, and will most likely charge quite a bit for removing it.

Karbine, how did you wire up your fogs mate?
Now you're asking.
Do you have a Haynes manual?
If not I could photocopy the page and email you it if you are going to do it.
Basically you need the control where you press the foglight switch as it all needs to be linked through a relay to stop the fuses blowing.
However we couldn't quite wire up the warning switch light, you know where the light comes on to tell you that the foggys are on.
So we bought an L.E.D in a housing and fitted it to where my speedo, fuel is etc controls. That unit
My Dad helped me a lot though as he used to be an auto mechanic/auto electrician, well still is on a weekend doing car jobs on the side for people

No I dont, but yeah u can email it if you want? Do you need the adaptors from say an SX wiring loom, or can you just attach wires to the fog lights and tape them up??

Back