Styling Updated punto pictures! My Red MK1

Currently reading:
Styling Updated punto pictures! My Red MK1

Pfft TCUT horrible stuff imo, would do more worse than good.

If the lacquer has peeled its a respray required unfortunately..
any pics to explain?

TBH mate for the amount its going to cost for a respray dependent on where it needs doing it will not be worth it just drive it about for 1 year then get shut its very rare to find a mk1 in very good nick now specially on the paintwork mines the same all down one side the lacquer has all gone

I polish it and you can see the paint on the buffer

Think ill just keep mine on the road for 1 year then get shut of it for a mk2

Last edited:
you should get away with doing your skirts yourself. Are you coming to the next nin? I fancy having a look to see if your paintwork is as bad as your making out!
Pics will have to wait.
The bonnet has stone chips all over it, scratched and I originally de-badged the front and sanded it down then we sprayed a few coats of cc paint on top and there is a noticable line at the front where we masked it off. It's just not pretty at all...

Pics will have to wait.
The bonnet has stone chips all over it, scratched and I originally de-badged the front and sanded it down then we sprayed a few coats of cc paint on top and there is a noticable line at the front where we masked it off. It's just not pretty at all...

lol this happened to me when i masked off the door handles like i say its the mix of the paint either too light or in my case it was too dark.

good excuse to polish your car and see if its your paintwork thats faded.

i already have mate::

Its very rare to find a mk1 in very good nick now specially on the paintwork mines the same all down one side the lacquer has all gone

"""" I polish it and you can see the paint on the buffer """"

Think ill just keep mine on the road for 1 year then get shut of it for a mk2

So guys.
Little update, sorted out my side bump strips.
Thety are black with like a red stripe on top, look quite well on a red car, only done one side, will get photos up tonight.
Also been wiring up my foglights and recieved the fog light switch unit, just needs plugging in then it's all up and running.
Aswell as those, I got the guy to send me his arieal from his sporting, going pretty much standard with the arieal (sp damn), as the black goes with the other black parts.
Also, for those interested in me learning, my instructor thinks i'm ready for my test (had 17 lessons since 27th may) so he has given me his ADI number so I can book. Will be booking it tonight or tomorrow, for early August.
Dan

So today I brought one of my schools camera home for the 7 weeks holiday.
Thought I would take some pics of my car, as the quality is pretty good (it's a nikon D40)
Photos show me just messing about with it, getting used to it.
I have taken some photos of the parts that need fixing too like my drivers door and the bonnet etc.
Let me know your favourite
The Good, The Bad and The Ugly:
DSC_00036.JPG
DSC_00057.JPG
DSC_00072.JPG
DSC_00093.JPG
DSC_0011.JPG
DSC_00123.JPG
DSC_00143.JPG
DSC_00166.JPG
DSC_00183.JPG
DSC_00202.JPG