Styling Updated punto pictures! My Red MK1

Currently reading:
Styling Updated punto pictures! My Red MK1

Tiger seal. That chances of it coming off are very slim! haha
I just need a "Fiat" in the same colour to top it off.
I think when my Dad goes to work tomorrow I'll ask him to pop by the breakers to pick me a fiat badge and the foglight switch from a higher model as they still need wiring up :D. Shouldn't be hard to do though, just need the original FL switch from an SX or sporting or something :D

Ok my postman is going to be hating me this week ordered lots of things. Click the link where applicable.
Osram night breakers
Superwhite LEDs side lights
L.E.D Festoon numberplate lights (White)
Heater vent which will be sprayed piano black from Jay
Aerial from Jay
GT Side Skirts from Jay
Black side bump strips
Rear F/I/A/T badge and front F/I/A/T badge
(will be done in anthracite)
Got the bolded parts for just £12 delivered from a guy on PSC. Bargain I reckon
Yay

Last edited:
sorry but i gotta say...... that is a very nice mk1 punto. one of the cleanist iv seen.must say i didnt like mk1 puntos but the way you boys are making them look im kinda wishin i had one of them for my first car rather than a mk3 ford fiesta.

whos is the mk2 in your sig then?

ohh i get you

you had the fiesta as your first car now you have got the mk2 punto :)

whos is the mk2 in your sig then?

ohh i get you

you had the fiesta as your first car now you have got the mk2 punto :)
yer had a fiesta for 6months wich i broke.was to slow for me even though it was first car lol. snapped the engine mouts so the altinator chewed the bottem hose so lost all radiator fluids and that made the water pump burst and thermostat fry and head gasket go lol.
but the mk2 punto is my second car.is only a 1.2 but is much quicker than a mk3 1.1 fiesta lol. i love it(y)

23062009160.jpg
23062009162.jpg
how cum in ya signature your door bumper things ant colour coded but are in these pics?

i think you should get them black strips done red mate. will look a lot betta fully colour coded. and maby with you alloys keep them black but do a red lip on them. will look realy nice.

I've decided on having them black and keeping the black going all away around. Going for GT3 style. with the alloys etc
I'm not purchasing much more now.
My last big mod will be these skirts that are going to be fitted and sprayed
Me and my friend at college who has a GP, same engine spec as me (1.2 8v) had a good chat how we are going to do more stuff to a car that has better spec. So I'm going to be driving it for 6months, prob less. Then get a mk2 sporting or mk2b and go euro
So little mods are just going to follow now. :)

Back