Styling Updated punto pictures! My Red MK1

Currently reading:
Styling Updated punto pictures! My Red MK1

I like it, good colour scheme.

personally, i would remove the sporting and abarth badges and replace with normal ones- or spray some black/ grey

not sure what black sideskirts will look like tbh
Cheers man.

I need to find a breaking punto and get the badges off it. I need my bonnet sorting out too. But I don't think it's worth paying a lot to get it, and get it smoothed and sprayed. As mines a bodged job atm.

Because it's not a sporting.........Think it looks better than red.
22062009077.jpg

All this your doing to your car lol makes it your own unique thing ill be able to spot you from a mile away
best thing ever that feeling.when you stand out from the crowd and people look and point at your car.but the thing with mine is a get looked at and pointed at with sum good looks.but put my foot down as i dont want them to see that im driving with wheel trims :mad:
but getting alloys hopefully next week :D

best thing ever that feeling.when you stand out from the crowd and people look and point at your car.but the thing with mine is a get looked at and pointed at with sum good looks.but put my foot down as i dont want them to see that im driving with wheel trims :mad:
but getting alloys hopefully next week :D
I just proper imagined that in my head. That's so funny! ha

it aint funny lol.its probe loudest 1.2 8v in rochdale. and you seen what iv done to it on my facebook pics.but the trims are just a mess of the car. but im gettin mk1 gt alloys lke yours. im going to spray them black, with an orange lip to match the colour of the car :)

Back