Technical Brake Master Cylinder Punto Mk1

Currently reading:
Technical Brake Master Cylinder Punto Mk1

Jonab18

Hello! I am having a hard time trying to find a Brake Master Cylinder for my Punto Mark 1 iApparently the part is obsolete and it can only be bought second hand (if any is available at all) Can anyone help please?

Hello! I am having a hard time trying to find a Brake Master Cylinder for my Punto Mark 1 iApparently the part is obsolete and it can only be bought second hand (if any is available at all) Can anyone help please?
Last resort if correct cylinder not available, if you go on eBay there are companies that supply repair kits for brake master cylinders.
However I would advise a competent motor engineer fits these parts and only if cylinder not worn!!!

The key to finding parts for the mk1 Punto is to search by the cars fiat internal reference/project number.

So the mk1 Punto is 176.

Search eBay for fiat 176 master cylinder and you should find some, your issue may be getting things sent to your country if buying out of country. (I see it says you are in Malta)

You may be able to get stuff shipped from Italy or Sicily

Back