Styling Updated punto pictures! My Red MK1

Currently reading:
Styling Updated punto pictures! My Red MK1

So after about 2 weeks since my first thread on my updates, here is a new one. List as follows:
Painted mirrors White
Boss kit and "sport" look steering wheel, feels very nice in the hands. LOL
Coloured coded the door handle and side strip
Colour coded the plastic thing above the Reg plate
New number plates (Nice and clean FTW)
Sun visor strip (little too bright but i'll get used to it)
I bought some L.E.D washer jets but found them to be hated on here and illegal so I'm in the midst of spraying my original ones white
Bee sting ariel
Oh and cannot forget the www.fiatforum.com stickers that arrived today in the post, link HERE for them (A must buy)
Ok so here are the pictures:
karbineftw-1.jpg

karbineftw-2.jpg

karbineftw-3.jpg

karbineftw-4.jpg

karbineftw-5.jpg

karbineftw-6.jpg

karbineftw-7.jpg

Future mods:
Picking up a supersprint full exhaust system tomorrow
Colour coded bumpers!
Lowering the car 40/45mm

If anyone has any more ideas on what I could do I would greatly appreciate it. Please don't say "Remove anything" because I'm not wanting to waste my monies being 16 and all. LoL Cheers, Coxy

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking good, done a decent job of spraying! Not 100% sure on the white bits though lol.

I woulda stuck the plates on rather than screwing. Gives it a cleaner look.

Supersprint and lowering ftw!

considering you claim to have to have little money your doing an awful lot to your car lol

looks really nice though. I'm thinking defo the dashboard that cjpscrot has done in another post, that would look mint with your white wheels and mirrors

considering you claim to have to have little money your doing an awful lot to your car lol

looks really nice though. I'm thinking defo the dashboard that cjpscrot has done in another post, that would look mint with your white wheels and mirrors

Well this is how is goes.. I'm 16, have a good part time/saturday job (£6.40 Per H). I get a great monthly pay cheque for what hours I do, but i'm not wanting to waste my money by buying things for people to say take off! if you get me.

Yeh, I have just bought some plastic primer and paint for my dash. Going to be doing it in matt black as I think white for me would get too dirty easy with me, everything I get white just turns dirty so soon!
CJpscrots dash looks gorgeous though

Cheers NBRNAY

yo though about upgrading to the GT interior? of if you plan on pulling out the rear bench you can stick some alfa romeo recaro's in it :p

In my opinion the sunstrip should be black as the red is too bright compared to the car and it will fade in the sun.

Are you planning on painting the mirrors red too? If you can do that then I'm sure you could do the boot too (my smooth one) I also have a recessed bumper needs a little fibre glassing sanding and spraying too was gonna put it on mine but I'm standardising now.

looking good mate (y)(y)
be careful with dash... im having problems with mine now ...
i think chip has gone :( but make sure you label / write down where cabels go
if u need any help with dash ... holla ... im an expert on that now ! lol

***Cj***
(y):devil::slayer::slayer::devil:(y)

Can't really say anything about your job, I work in a co-op newsagents for less than £6 an hour but I get what you mean about spending money wisely, seems to go a lot further.

As for the car, its looking mint (y)

For the next mod how about a laguna splitter on the front bumper, was done on a few punto's here and it looks mint. Especially when lowered and painted. I think there may even be a guide in the guides section.

And a quick question, do those mudflaps fit the MK2 punto, I take it they are the ones off ebay?

Can't really say anything about your job, I work in a co-op newsagents for less than £6 an hour but I get what you mean about spending money wisely, seems to go a lot further.

As for the car, its looking mint (y)

For the next mod how about a laguna splitter on the front bumper, was done on a few punto's here and it looks mint. Especially when lowered and painted. I think there may even be a guide in the guides section.

And a quick question, do those mudflaps fit the MK2 punto, I take it they are the ones off ebay?

hmm, i'll look into the splitter, but I am really dedicated to getting me some colour coded bumpers for it.
I got those from Ebay yeh apparently "ONLY on Ebay!" guy selling them lol.

yo though about upgrading to the GT interior? of if you plan on pulling out the rear bench you can stick some alfa romeo recaro's in it :p

have i missed something what car are these in?? the alfa that is?

and also cars looking sweet mate , mirrors and swap out the dials for ones from a higher model to get the rev counter .. takes 10 mins to fit and even if you dont use it (i never seem to look at mine i just know) it looks alot better!

Last edited:
have i missed something what car are these in?? the alfa that is?

and also cars looking sweet mate , mirrors and swap out the dials for ones from a higher model to get the rev counter .. takes 10 mins to fit and even if you dont use it (i never seem to look at mine i just know) it looks alot better!

cheers man. I'm planning on finding some out of a sporting model to give it a better look. Will ones from a mk2 work also?

Just fitted my powerflow exhaust. Sounds lovely :D

i dont know much about mk2's tbh .. you ould just say that im ignorant!(i would agree and also add the word lazy) yeah sportings sx elx the gt has different dials again but fro stuff like boost and i shouldn't think you'll be needing that! lol

you got any clue on these recaro seats? i may get some but what car do they comein?

Back