General Ultimate (V reg.) Panda for sale?

Currently reading:
General Ultimate (V reg.) Panda for sale?

That is a lot of money, but it is a 4x4 and they have cult status! You could pay half that though for a decent Punto, eg mate got a 38000 miler S reg for £1250! I would have said £1500 tops, and was watching it as I would have gone to that even though its LHD.

nuovapanda said:
That is a lot of money, but it is a 4x4 and they have cult status! You could pay half that though for a decent Punto, eg mate got a 38000 miler S reg for £1250! I would have said £1500 tops, and was watching it as I would have gone to that even though its LHD.

Will be interested to see if anyone actually takes the plunge at that sort of money...

I reckon it will make just £1500 or thereabouts and not sell, thing is the big killer is the LHD. I heard that the DVLA are considering a proposal to limit how long you can keep driving LHD cars in the UK... not sure it would be retrospect though.

I have seen a few round on new style plates, but not a 4x4 though.

I think fiat have just spruced them up a bit with the new dial pod and steering wheel, airbag, abs etc(if it was made in 2004, then it has to have had abs, doesn't it:confused: ).

Did they rust proof/galvanise these newer foriegn models? IF they have then it will probably chug along for ever (more or less).

Wonder if they made any improvements to the gearbox and 4x4 diffs?

Even if it goes for over £2k its still a relative bargain.

And yes modern (well upto 2003) merc's rust like a biatch. Seen plenty of them with rusted thru archs (had to pay quite a lot extra for any sort of rust proofing LOL), and even heard of a W reg E320CDi that failed its MOT as it had rotted right thru the inner wheel arch:eek:

Yes, this one has ABS and it's a 2000 model. how can you do your controlled skids around corners with that?!?!?!?
No fun!

Place your bets on how much:
1. the bid gets up to
2. What he accepts if it don't meet the reserve (deliberate bad grammar!)

1. £1800
2. £1900

He got it in as a part ex - he's a dealer

So then today I test drove a new panda 4x4 and loved it! Help!

e505jpy said:
could you not just buy an nice S class that's just down the road from you????

Jim

No. I want to use it everyday.

Alan thanks for the offer. I'm waiting onmore pics of the car coming. And Chris has found one that he's going to check out for me.

Here's hoping.(y)

Back