General Ultimate (V reg.) Panda for sale?

Currently reading:
General Ultimate (V reg.) Panda for sale?

posh pandas said:
My partner and i last year brought a house just below the sierra nevarda, southern spain , about an 1 & 1/2 hour drive from Granada heading south.I intend moving out in about 6 months when my son leaves school,jon's already there.We intend to be as self sufficient as poss,but are into growing veg &and stuff so hope to sell some produce locally.Jon is also a tatooist and signwriter so is currently checking out the legal side of doing this in Spain.

Channel 4 making a program about you and your family yet???:D

(hehe)

Sounds like gripping telly, lol

Jim

:eek: thanx for the offer but that dash was very exspensive you know!! so i'm just gonna have to stick with a wrist watch for a while longer ! re channel 4 ;good idea i might get some money back! especially as ive spotted that PINK on e-bay:) :eek: :eek: :) i'm not a computer buff but i'll have a word with my son to see if he can help me get some photos of ody and posh .Always sounds dodgy when someone says they've handpainted a car but really he does look good ....promise:)

Last edited:
Forgive me for intruding, but did somebody mention a signwriting tatooist ?

Just how BIG are these tatoos ?:eek:

Alan.D said:
I may have a spare clock there easy to fit if you don't mind removing your new dash. I only offer cause I think you should stay away from e-bay for a while :p

Slight problem Alan, as your clock will only fit a right hand drive panda, but posh panda is left hand drive.

:) pandafan- how big do you want ??? hes into body pieces , been working on loads of designs sort of animalistic , quiet subtle, loads of shading. He's already got the shakes after i told him i'd discovered you guys .I think it's something to do with the word PANDA:eek: :eek:

Hello Posh ... not for myself, thank you. My body is a (quite large) Temple.:eek:

But, rather strangely, three young folk around the village here have turned my pictures into tatoos and had them done:eek: (not my 3D stuff though(y) )

Back