General Classic Panda Parts for Sale

Currently reading:
General Classic Panda Parts for Sale

wlp591

Hello there,
I know the classic panda is a very rare sighting these days but my Grandfather, some of you older members may know him as Allen Fletcher, was obsessed with them and over the years he has acquired quite the collection of parts ranging from bumpers, axles, engines, gearboxes, doors, interior pieces, body panels and much much more.
He has now come to the realisation that he can not tinker and fix them like he used to be able to do meaning he has recently parted with ways with his left hand drive Green Treking meaning I have been tasked with clearing the storage unit of all the parts.

If anyone is looking for any spare parts then please give me a call on 07875542692 and we can discuss things further and potentially arrange a time for you to come have a look through our panda parts store.

Regards
Will

Always a shame wehn a dedicated fan(atic) has to finally throw in his hand…

There was a yard outside Denholme where there was a stock of pandas, but since a housing estate got built, they all got trashed
I once stopped and asked at the nearby garage, but was told it was an eccentric that wouldn’t part with anything, and didn’t know how to get in touch with owner, but I think I was just being palmed off

Always a shame wehn a dedicated fan(atic) has to finally throw in his hand…
There was a yard outside Denholme where there was a stock of pandas, but since a housing estate got built, they all got trashed
I once stopped and asked at the nearby garage, but was told it was an eccentric that wouldn’t part with anything, and didn’t know how to get in touch with owner, but I think I was just being palmed off
Yes those were also my grandfathers, the yard they were in belongs to a good family friend of ours… up until recently he would never part with anything, however due to old age and ill health he has realised it’s now time to part ways.

Yes those were also my grandfathers, the yard they were in belongs to a good family friend of ours… up until recently he would never part with anything, however due to old age and ill health he has realised it’s now time to part ways.
Aha…well at least he enjoyed them.
Haven’t been past in a while, 12-18mths possibly…hope he enjoys his ‘retirement’

I had contact with Allen some 6-7 years ago, he had a real passion for classic Pandas. At the time his Panda had covered nearly 100,000 miles and was in fantastic condition.

My own Panda has been off the road 11 years due to a house move, and other distractions and has remained in the garage.

I pushed it out into the sunshine yesterday and it’s still ok but starting to rust a bit underneath, mainly surface rust on the suspension parts. Coated it with wax oil as a temporary measure.

I would be interested in buying spare parts if they are still available?

Attachments

• IMG_9641.jpeg
    IMG_9641.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 32
  • IMG_9643.jpeg
    IMG_9643.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 30
  • IMG_9642.jpeg
    IMG_9642.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 31
  • IMG_9644.jpeg
    IMG_9644.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 29
Hello there,
I know the classic panda is a very rare sighting these days but my Grandfather, some of you older members may know him as Allen Fletcher, was obsessed with them and over the years he has acquired quite the collection of parts ranging from bumpers, axles, engines, gearboxes, doors, interior pieces, body panels and much much more.
He has now come to the realisation that he can not tinker and fix them like he used to be able to do meaning he has recently parted with ways with his left hand drive Green Treking meaning I have been tasked with clearing the storage unit of all the parts.

If anyone is looking for any spare parts then please give me a call on 07875542692 and we can discuss things further and potentially arrange a time for you to come have a look through our panda parts store.

Regards
Will
Hi Will, I have a 1996 Panda 1000CL with twin sunroofs. I am desperate for a couple of sunroof locks. If you have any for sale, kindly let me know. Even if they are broken as I can likely get copies 3-D printed. I can use the broken parts to create the size details. Please let me know if you can help.
Regards, Albert

Back