General Ultimate (V reg.) Panda for sale?

Currently reading:
General Ultimate (V reg.) Panda for sale?

Now See! I think he's being a bit greedy!

Having to sell the Brava indeed!

I'll have to sell my 4x4 Panda! Boo Hoo! I love it so too!

Oh well, all in the name of progress. . . . .

Stuartl said:
My thoughts.

Jim you have to keep Sylvia and spent lots of money on her because she is famous and a big part of your life.Steve you have enough on your hands with the 750, so I think Juppy should go to me if Jim buys the ebay car (just covering all basis) As it's LHD Jim would make it break a lot and Steve would get it crushed at some point.

I'm away to plead with my financial advisor, Re (wife)

I was just drunk and thinking outloud....

I have to take that bloody panda to San Francisco as the plan was it's going to be the only panda that's made it to 4 continants (2 down, 2 to go)... So if I take something that's actually reliable then I'm back to square one:(

Jim

e505jpy said:
I wouldn't worry about it, they couldn't raise 1500 quid if there lives depended apon it:p

Jim

Oh dear... The claws do come out after the second bottle...

Sorry

I've still to get the hangover yet, Bailies on the Corn Flakes does seem to stop it's approach:eek:

Jim

e505jpy said:
I just call him 'God'....
(caues we end up at his house on a sunday praying for help!!! LOL)

Jim

Very good, that made me laugh. It's not me, I'm not going to bother with it, I think it's to dear at the price it's at.

Spotted 2 nice CE's so far so there could be a trip to Englandshire next week (y)

Ok! THe Reserve is set at £2700!!!!!!!!
Apparently Even Italians in Italy have been interested!

Good luck everyone!

I think for that money, I can get a brand new engine and gearbox fitted in Mr. Bump - and get his bent panels fixed and have a nice huge stereo and get some new seats and fit a cappuccino machine and go on holiday to Italy . . . . .etc etc etc

Last edited:
Back