General Ultimate (V reg.) Panda for sale?

Currently reading:
General Ultimate (V reg.) Panda for sale?

PLease PLease PLease Please Can I have it?

Now..... where can I get some money from???????
Don't you just hate that! YOu spend all your Money on your New carb and distibutor and wheel bearings etc and then your ideal Panda come sup on Ebay! BUgger Buggger Bugggggger!

Ho Ho!

Sorry Christopher!

I've just put in a BRAND NEW CARBURETTOR from Fiat £180
New DIstributor - £85.
New Wheel bearing £70

It's got four new tyres and is just about to sail through it's MOT!

. . . . . .
I shall have to just save up!

Thing is, what happens when a bit fails that isnt on UK Pandas? Im guessing lots of stuff is off other Fiats, but it must have non Uk specific parts... be a shame if something silly failed and you had to wait to get it sent over from abroad. Im sure having an as new Panda would be really cool, but personally Id rather find a mint low mileage pre 92 car with no Cat, Ecu, injection etc... keep em simple!

But I still don't like the centre console or the Grey colour of the interior plastic dash! What was wrong with black????:yuck:

It looks Ok for real, Ive seen a couple in UK, there is a 52 plate knocking around our way and someone in the midlands has one too and the grey looks alright. Seem to remember they have a nice big footrest for your clutch foot too.

Good point! but parts are easily obtainable for the recent pandas - once you've got your CD rom parts disc and a good contact at an Italian parts supplier (in Italy of course!)(y) You can order the parts straight up by sending them the part numbers!:cool:
THe main problem with the old Pandas here is that parts are becoming hard to find! Not even all scrappies have a Panda in these days!:( They just crush 'em straight away!

There would't be that much difference between a 2000 car and my 1995 car really. Asbo was the first of the Mk3 pandas with bigger engines and more refinement (like the exhaust is totally different to make it quiter)

Both 1108cc with 3 way cats...
(and very very gray inside!)

I'm stopping now before I get into trouble, I've bid up to a grand:eek:

Reserve's still not met:(

Jim

Still cheap for a 6 yr old panda at just over 1k!

I too hope someone buys it off here, although i believe i have seen it on ebay before ages ago

My thoughts.

Jim you have to keep Sylvia and spent lots of money on her because she is famous and a big part of your life.

Steve you have enough on your hands with the 750, so I think Juppy should go to me if Jim buys the ebay car (just covering all basis)

Does anyone want to buy a low mileage brava in really good conditon so I can buy the Ebay Panda. Or loan me the money until I get the Brava sold.

As it's LHD Jim would make it break a lot and Steve would get it crushed at some point.

I already have 2 LHD cars, I like driving LHD and I can wait if it needs parts that aren't on UK cars.

I would really look after it.

Ah crap I really want it too but unless the Brava goes I can't afford it. I hate it when this happens.

I'm away to plead with my financial advisor, Re (wife)

Last edited:
"GGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDD" Oh look how easily things come apart with a grinder. :devil:

I've emailed the seller so you never know. It's either that Panda or a Merc CE.

Hey STuart!

I want that Panda too!

HOw much are we gonna go into a Price war on it?

Back