Technical Turning off headlight height engine fiat panda 2004

Currently reading:
Technical Turning off headlight height engine fiat panda 2004

Hans888

Anybody know how to turn off the headlight heigh adjuster motor? I know its a connector cable but I cant seem to find it. There is a strange noise coming from my headlight and I know its caused a broken adjuster motor.

I beleive if you take the light out you get to the motor from behind the cover and unscrew it or disconect it, they are replacable,

Would involve taking the bumper top bolts out to peel it down a bit

Or you could just cut the wires from the body computer at the headlight connector after first measuring with a volt meter to check the wiring colours are correct, they aren't always

If this diagram is correct it should be the grey and yellow wire

Screenshot_20231228_134625.jpg

I would probable pop the pin out of the connector and insulate so it's easily reversible

Screenshot_20231228_140023.jpg

I don't know if it's possible to disable it with MultiEcuScan proxi, I don't have a version up and running at the moment

You know it will fail APK if the adjuster don't work? Had this on my Stilo. Worked at home, but not when the random RDW recheck was done.
On the Stilo I could reach the motor when the rearcover was off. Just 2 screws and a small connector. Replaced with a (cheap) Bosch part that was supposed to be used in a Skoda. IIRC the connector could only be dis- and connected with the motor out.

gr J

Back