Technical Power steering gone/battery light up on dash on 2004 Fiat Panda 1.1L

Currently reading:
Technical Power steering gone/battery light up on dash on 2004 Fiat Panda 1.1L

EvanOD

Hi all,

I was driving my 2004 Fiat Panda yesterday and I noticed my battery light came on while driving into a shopping centre but everything was working okay. So I parked up, turned the car off and turned it back on, the battery symbol stayed but this time my power steering went (everything else electrical still works fine).

Curious to know if anyone else has had this issue before or if someone knows what could have went wrong here.

Nothing up with the power steering

Just need sort out the battery / charging issue, body computer is seeing less than 6V

Do you have a multimeter

Post a video of the dash as you switch the ignition on and try and crank it,

Hi all,

I was driving my 2004 Fiat Panda yesterday and I noticed my battery light came on while driving into a shopping centre but everything was working okay. So I parked up, turned the car off and turned it back on, the battery symbol stayed but this time my power steering went (everything else electrical still works fine).

Curious to know if anyone else has had this issue before or if someone knows what could have went wrong here.

It sounds like an autonator problem

Hi all,

Hi 🙂

the PAS is electric, and needs Lots of power,

Check the" fan belt" first, it could have dropped off,

Then see what the battery charge is showing 😉

That may hint at Alternator problems

Back