time for a change

Currently reading:
time for a change

mog1571 said:
someone in my class designed a movable, foldable worksuface/storage for his dads train set who has arthritus. his dad couldnt keep setting up all the track when he wanted to use it. so needed a fold away thing. worked really well. and i did all the electric wiring on it for him too :p (was at a time when i was getting stressed at mine! :eek:)

Mmmmm, food for thought anyway. Suppose I'd best do the dreaded and actually ask my tutor ;) something I have done maybe 5 times in the whole year :p.

My newbieness to the forums means I gotta know who everyone is and what they drive etc etc :eek: lol

Look's like I have some catching up to do :p

SkinzCinqSproting said:
Ooooer dont get starting on that subject again :rolleyes:

Don't worry i won't!
expect1.jpg

He is in this picture somewhere!! will make shortbread in 26 days when hes home!!!:woot:

Plumsaround said:
My newbieness to the forums means I gotta know who everyone is and what they drive etc etc :eek: lol

Look's like I have some catching up to do :p

Hello i'm Cazz :wave: 22

and i drive this Stilo 1.6
STILO_004.jpg

Live in Berkshire with my boyfriend Stewart :)

Have 3 fish and next holiday will be camping in newquay in august.

So Welcome :hug:

Hehe thanx for the welcome :)

My Stilo's very similar to yours actually.. except those Xbox stickers behind the rear windows I have lol

Plumsaround said:
Hehe thanx for the welcome :)

My Stilo's very similar to yours actually.. except those Xbox stickers behind the rear windows I have lol

ah lovely don't believe all those who say yellow stilos are the best black is where its at!

well im up and about because i havent been sleeping properly since me n the ex split up... well actually a little before that, but that was stress related... getting our own place and my olds being the most aggrovating ppl in the world!:mad:

will be waiting a few hours at least until i doze off, then up at 5 ish...:slayer:

hmm could really go for some shotcake right now and a glass of ice cold milk.. or a bike ride or run..:chin:

Back