time for a change

Currently reading:
time for a change

Andy_sx said:
well im up and about because i havent been sleeping properly since me n the ex split up... well actually a little before that, but that was stress related... getting our own place and my olds being the most aggrovating ppl in the world!:mad:

will be waiting a few hours at least until i doze off, then up at 5 ish...:slayer:

hmm could really go for some shotcake right now and a glass of ice cold milk.. or a bike ride or run..:chin:

parents are a nightmare, mine got divorced and moved abroad last year!

mog1571 said:
my digi box used to be my companion at these dark hours of the morning but since the transformer blew up ive had to deal with boring terestrial :(

Sky + is the way to go, i love it!

If it wasn't so expensive now I'd probably have Sky.

I moan when I don't have Sky, cause there's nothing on TV.

Than when I have Sky I never watch it.

There's no pleasing me ;)

i keep flickin thu freeview but thers nothin at all decent on

and im findin sand everywhere from the beach 2day its well annoyin

So I drove up to Great Yarmouth on Sunday to see some sand sculptures (sp?) that these world class people had made (140miles there and back).

I was quite excited to see it as it was on the news and they looked quite impressive.. but a £6 entrance fee? .. I'll stick to peeping through the fence at the side lol

Atleast the weather stayed good. (y)

Atleast Quizmania was funny to watch lol.. unlike The Mint where you want to gauge your eyes out with a used toothpick.

vik_s said:
is quizmania the one with the chirpy blonde lass? cos she was well annoyin

Possibly :rolleyes: LOL

I preferred Greggles.

Anyway.. I think my 'obsession' has gone a little too far here ;)

vik_s said:
i dont have uk gold :(

...im stuck with wedding stories on BBC3 haha....i actually rather like it

is that the one with all the gypsies?

Back