time for a change

Currently reading:
time for a change

SkinzCinqSproting said:
Might as well show us the pic serin if you can, can be like show and tell at primary school :p

lol, okay then...

had to add some wheels in photoshop, as ive not decided which rally to do yet (desert, tarmac, etc.. ) ;)

and its a rough draft, the proper compy gets made on pc (then if i screw it up i dont have to re-draw it (y)

cazz said:
Blimey that is an empty fridge and very clean too! not even any ketchup!

ketchup goes in the cupboard....blimey :rolleyes: :p

Attachments

• 107jwrc.jpg
    107jwrc.jpg
    440.5 KB · Views: 10
crikey i'm well out of my depth here! all you smart people! good luck to you all (y)

Anyone else fancy one of them pink wafers? got a craving for some.

cazz said:
crikey i'm well out of my depth here! all you smart people! good luck to you all (y)

Anyone else fancy one of them pink wafers? got a craving for some.

no, i had a box of them at work all smahed up

the smell will put me off them for a little while ;)

SkinzCinqSproting said:
Hmmmmm, thats got me thinking, we have a specific brief we can choose if we cant think of one, the age old problem of carrying the tools of your trade. May be the easy way out lol.

dont go for the easy way out! if you want the big marks find something thats gonna help someone with a disability. that gets you the praise.

because my A2 project is for artists with back problems, an artist dude i know has looked at my designs and says theres a big gap in the market for that, so my nan, who was my client, is paying for the patent and going to sell the design off! :slayer:

i was nearly gna say it looked like sumthin from ikea but i didnt know if ud be insulted or not haha :D

i make cracking shortcake! but not much point in making any till my other half gets home.

cazz said:
i make cracking shortcake! but not much point in making any till my other half gets home.

You could always eat it up and make some more when they get home ;)

mog1571 said:
dont go for the easy way out! if you want the big marks find something thats gonna help someone with a disability. that gets you the praise.

because my A2 project is for artists with back problems, an artist dude i know has looked at my designs and says theres a big gap in the market for that, so my nan, who was my client, is paying for the patent and going to sell the design off! :slayer:

Hmmmm, disability, where to start, my 94 YO great great great auntie who still likes her freedom and lives alone, my step mum with terrible ankles after a bad break years ago, or my sister with teenage atheritus(sp). Just need to figure out what could be made for them.

mog1571 said:
well im kinda contemplating bed now! noones spoke to me on msn in over an hour now so only the forum to keep me entertained atm :(

Awwww same, me and my mate who lives 100m round the corner just keep calling each other names on it for the laugh.

SkinzCinqSproting said:
Hmmmm, disability, where to start, my 94 YO great great great auntie who still likes her freedom and lives alone, my step mum with terrible ankles after a bad break years ago, or my sister with teenage atheritus(sp). Just need to figure out what could be made for them.

someone in my class designed a movable, foldable worksuface/storage for his dads train set who has arthritus. his dad couldnt keep setting up all the track when he wanted to use it. so needed a fold away thing. worked really well. and i did all the electric wiring on it for him too :p (was at a time when i was getting stressed at mine! :eek:)

iv only got about 3 people online anyway and my boyfriends just gone out so i cant talk to him on it eitha :(

Back