General Thinking about buying a stilo... tech and price advice needed

Currently reading:
General Thinking about buying a stilo... tech and price advice needed

Another wee update!! :D

Mpg worked out near enough EXACTLY what the computer said. Which i'm pretty impressed about. 34.1mpg.

A managed to order another whole seat off the internet (it does have the sensor) and according to the description over the phone it sounds like its a direct replacement for my seat, so only 4 bolts to change!! :D

Got a txt to say its arrived at my house, so check it later.

Ross

Well.... after a hard day of watching my mate (he was in the mood i was too sore from football) the new OCS mat is replaced and just used my existing seat cover. Working fine now (fingers crossed) and i got an added bonus from the seat.

My passenger seat didnt have the drawer fitted to the seat. This one did, so with a bit of clever changing of parts and trim, i now have a drawer!! :D

Not a big deal i know, but made paying for the whole seat that much more bearable!! :D

Also replaced the window wipers to get rid of that annoying clunking, because the wiper was ready to snap off.

Fuel cap now fitted but the guy made an absolute mess of it, so its quite dull and rough round the edges. I'll leave it fitted for a few months then whip it off in summer and respray it myself.

All in all the car is now pretty much where i want it to be.

Still need to replace the bonnet release cable, as there is something wrong with it (been bodged to work, but not the way fiat wanted it to).

I'm just about to get out and clean the interior then go for a proper foam car wash... hopefully the sunroof wont leak :(

Ross

Back