Technical Stilo performance exhausts

Currently reading:
Technical Stilo performance exhausts

Can't believe you're giving up on the 5 pot, you crazy man, you. :D

Must be that time of year - maybe getting rid of mine too :( new job with car allowance and 2 days a week in West Mids as from Feb - There's a rather spankingly nice Focus ST-3 in a local dealer for basically silly money :D

Must be that time of year - maybe getting rid of mine too :( new job with car allowance and 2 days a week in West Mids as from Feb - There's a rather spankingly nice Focus ST-3 in a local dealer for basically silly money :D

Aww it wont be the same if you aint around..:(

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.....................ok maybe over did it but WHAT THE HELL..........you no go nowhere:mad: (justs kidding good luck)

Arguing is not an option, she'll only put me on a ban :D

This time cost has to come first choice of possible next car :(

I quickly clicked on BAN then and thought I might have at least found a pad lock on those knickers..:D seems as though you got away with it quite nicely this time at least..:devil:

I quickly clicked on BAN then and thought I might have at least found a pad lock on those knickers..:D seems as though you got away with it quite nicely this time at least..:devil:

I got in her bad books when buying the Stilo anyway - she'd offered me her Anni Golf and I turned her down - she had to go through the 'hassle' of selling it privately and wasn't impressed.

I got in her bad books when buying the Stilo anyway - she'd offered me her Anni Golf and I turned her down - she had to go through the 'hassle' of selling it privately and wasn't impressed.

Mmm wimin..strange species when you consider they were supposed to have come from us..[well part of us if you read the bible]..:p cant live with them and cant live without them..and no I dont worry about my nooky being cut of I'm well past my user date at the mo :D

Mmm wimin..strange species when you consider they were supposed to have come from us..[well part of us if you read the bible]..:p cant live with them and cant live without them

as they say men are the only species that spend nine months trying to come out of a hole and then spend the rest of their lives dying to get back in:)

the ST has the engine the Abarths should of been! 5 pot too,

go for orange or performance blue, but if you go for orange make sure the paints perfect as any paintwork is a nightmare on the orange trust me (i used to work for ford warranty dept)

the ST has the engine the Abarths should of been! 5 pot too,

go for orange or performance blue, but if you go for orange make sure the paints perfect as any paintwork is a nightmare on the orange trust me (i used to work for ford warranty dept)

asbo orange, looks much better in blue(y)

:ROFLMAO: - the one I've looked at is 'sea grey' (metellic gun metal)

CustomImage.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Yep; that's a bloody site more upmarket than going for a Ford in my view.

Should be fairly economical too (y)

BTW - you guys are a bit slow aren't you - made that spam post 4 days ago and not one of you have got it ;)

BTW - you guys are a bit slow aren't you - made that spam post 4 days ago and not one of you have got it ;)

:eek: argo and :spam: that gotta be a first..lol ..knickers posts though speak for themselves..:devil:

Back