Technical Stilo performance exhausts

Currently reading:
Technical Stilo performance exhausts

PNL, thats great, thanks mate, looks the nuts, but i wanna know if its loud!? cause i want my car to purr and get noticed for its sound ;)

not sure if its loud enough! i might youtube it

but thanks for the link, looks good...and cheap!

you want loud mate go custom, then youll know for sure how loud you want it.

phil, no 2.4 there mate, whats up with that....eh, eh:devil::devil:

CSC Marmitte don't do a 2.4 although they will if there's enough interest... the only downside being that it'll be a 2 1/4" diameter and not 2 1/2" as per the rest of the Stilo system. Don't ask me why... :mad:

CSC Marmitte don't do a 2.4 although they will if there's enough interest... the only downside being that it'll be a 2 1/4" diameter and not 2 1/2" as per the rest of the Stilo system. Don't ask me why... :mad:

well thats no bloody good is it:cry::D

so far custo is winning, least then you can have it as loud as you want it;)

MIJ seem to be the best and cheapest at the moment:cool:

Some stupid questions for you... (it's what I do best :D)

1) Did you replace the second cat or was it literally from the cat back?
2) Have ou got a centrebox or did you replace it with a straight through centre section?
3) What size tailpipes did MIJ do for you?

Cheers matey! (y)

I say if you dont ask you learn nothing and jack becomes a dull boy :)..now there was a performance exhaust actually built for a shuwee owner by 1stop performance in the midlands..it was mega expensive to do but if you want it I'm sure they could do it for you..second cat was removed and a sports cat was installed along with a new centre box and single exit rear box..send the guy who has it on his car an email [he is on a site which you go on] or if you PM me I will give you his moby so you can phone him he is a nice guy and very accommodating..:)

1) Did you replace the second cat or was it literally from the cat back?
2) Have ou got a centrebox or did you replace it with a straight through centre section?
3) What size tailpipes did MIJ do for you?

Cheers matey! (y)

mines from the 2nd cat back,

there is a small centre box which defines the sound,

you choose whatever tailpipe you want, i have posted pics in a thread of mine (y)

they asked which angle do i want it at, to the side etc.

I say if you dont ask you learn nothing and jack becomes a dull boy :)..now there was a performance exhaust actually built for a shuwee owner by 1stop performance in the midlands..it was mega expensive to do but if you want it I'm sure they could do it for you..second cat was removed and a sports cat was installed along with a new centre box and single exit rear box..send the guy who has it on his car an email [he is on a site which you go on] or if you PM me I will give you his moby so you can phone him he is a nice guy and very accommodating..:)

It's funny you mentioned this, as he's selling his Schui... and I'm probably going to buy his exhaust from him! Spooky... :D

Hello All,

I need a new backbox for my Stilo 2.4 Abarth, water and salt have caused it to delaminate and it's just starting to blow slightly in one place.

I'd like to replace the whole system, as there are quite a few spots along the exhaust where it's rusting/corroding, and I believe it's the original exhaust (reg is '52).

A Supersprint replacement was my first option, but they look very hard to get hold of, if you can get one at all. The other option is one that's been recommended to me by Bob Brain Developments, which is a custom exhaust from Blueflame in Skelmersdale. I can leave it with them for the day, as a workmate lives nearby so I can stay with him.

So, anyone used Blueflame? Or is there a better choice?

Cheers,
Pooley.

It's funny you mentioned this, as he's selling his Schui... and I'm probably going to buy his exhaust from him! Spooky... :D

Aww greggers you are finally warming to the old fella :hug:.I think you realise at last I dont talk crap like some others do and will always help [if I can] whatever car you own..;)

Thats a good exhaust if you can get it ..but ask nick if they did cure the flexi problem ..I'm sure it has if its been running all this time..wonder who is going to get the Jigs..:chin:

And @pooley I think some one like these are you best option if you want a full stainless system..
MIJ in reds post..

Last edited:
Back