Sig Too Large

softwarez

Established member
File size too big/too large? -_-

Softwarez2.jpg

and thats hosted in the gallery :mad:

ian stilo 1.6 said:
softwarez another person who cant play AA then:p

I played AA :p had honour 85 on PN Server's ;)

But i grew to hate the game.. sucks after 1 year, lol.. CS:S is way forward :p

and CAL = League

softwarez said:
I played AA :p had honour 85 on PN Server's ;)

But i grew to hate the game.. sucks after 1 year, lol.. CS:S is way forward :p

and CAL = League

ah rite, im still new to it, just go on this Assault server i know :D

if you ever see a player called Jeremy Clarkson, give us a wave before you shoot us :D

GhostWKD said:
whats the difference between CS:S and oldschool cs? oh and steam lol :p :confused: im planning on getting back into cs when i sort my new computer :slayer: :D

basically, imagine normal CS.......but realistic :p

the change from old Assualt to Assualt on Source is amazing Imo!

ill let softwarez explain more (y) but its good and well worth thr 19quid if you enjoyed CS :D

Ahhh i've not been out into shops recently so im guessing its new retail game out? :p

Got condition zero still not played it really because didnt realise my laptop wouldnt run it till after i bought it, and around that time laptop became too slow to run even normal oldschool cs :cry: (and all servers were shutting down for steam ones anyway, which my laptop wouldnt run lol)

used to practice in single player with bots but they sucked lol :p

got me all excited now waiting to get the bits to build new PC :p spec in hellcats gallery as he helped me knock it together :D :worship: legend btw hellcat :D cant wait to play assault and dust2 again :D good ol' awp :devil:

GhostWKD said:
used to practice in single player with bots but they sucked lol :p

got me all excited now waiting to get the bits to build new PC :p spec in hellcats gallery as he helped me knock it together :D :worship: legend btw hellcat :D cant wait to play assault and dust2 again :D good ol' awp :devil:

:eek: your not a awp whore are you! :cry:

ill have a bash round tomorrow, show you what the maps are like, but assualt is really good :D

Lol, i used to make a point of spending nothing every round to get the awp as early as possible :devil: and then once i lose that or if there isnt a need for a awp whore i turn to the m4/ak like everyone else :D although iirc they changed the deagle for steam and made the awp a bit weaker? cant remember lol

i dunno i never had CS before steam!

i always had more fun with the really cheap rifles, seems just as good as the AK, with more in the clip :D

tho im a big fan of the Krieg 552 (y) what can i say, i like to be different

Back