Sig Too Large

Currently reading:
Sig Too Large

Their cold cathodes are very bright (read too bright). If you want the faint glow look then just add 80mm LED case fans.

As far as I can remember the case has space for 2x 80mm fans at the read and either 1x or 2x 80mm on the front. It comes with 1x fan already mounted on the side.

CS:S graphics are better than 1.6, and moveable objects :p cans.. crates.. all sorts... chairs.. :p lmao filing cabinets! u know :D ther eis even pape in the bin u can shoot out, lmao. or even put money in vending machine and a can comes out :D lol

AWP is same as 1.6, same damage.
QuickScope no loner works on new update.

Im Pro at CS:S if u wanna play, go to

www.ovksource.com look for our ip and play there now n then :p!

EDIT: *212.187.209.108 *

Alex, IMO it may be worth thinking about getting an uprated branded PSU. I've had a look on here and making some assumptions and allowing room for upgrades (e.g. I've put a high powered GFX card as you intend upgrading as and when you can, 2 DDR sticks, couple of PCI cards etc. :)) and adding a 50W buffer, you are looking at stretching a 400W PSU - the calculation comes 394W.

I've got a generic PSU ATM and my PC has a habit of regularly freezing and resetting itself. I've ruled out the memory (tried a different stick) and reinstalled Windows with no effect. The PSU being dodgy is the only thing I can think of................(n)

Last edited:
Hellcat said:
Nah not worth upgrading. I'm running a 360W PSU.

Athlon 64 3000 o/c @ 2001Mhz
2x 512 DDR sticks
ATI Radeon 9800Pro o/c + flashed to XT bios
2x SATA hdd
3x optical drives
6x fans.

Never had a problem. No freezes etc.

This is my system:

Sempron skt A 2600+ @ 1833MHz (no o/c)
ASRock Mobo
2 x 512Mb DDR
Radeon 9250 (no o/c)
2 IDE HDDs
2 IDE optical drives
No fans (yet :))
Generic 350W PSU

(y) I built my new PC the other week alex, we can both challenge CS:S together in a Fiatforum Deathmatch!

My spec I built is

Athlon 64 @ 2000 Mhz 1 Mb Cache
ECS nForce 4 SLi Board
1 x 6600 GT PCI Express
1Gb DDR400 Corsair Ram
Sound Blaster XFi Music
S-ATA Hard Disc
And loads of fans and flashy lights
...And a window :eek:

Runs all games excellently, and looking forward to Unreal Tournament 2007 (y)

Edit: Leave Windows x64 alone, Im using it and its... well $hite!

Hellcat said:
Hmm if you're having lock ups check the temp on your north bridge and the temp on your CPU. Its not uncommon to have fault motherboard either. You shouldn't be having wattage problems with that setup.

CPU temp is normal at both idle (30) and under load (50 something IIRC)
No temp for Northbridge, but it isn't hot to the touch...............

I'm still thinking PSU TBH. Maybe the build quality on mine isn't up to scratch :chin:

Hellcat said:
50?! Mine never sees over 30! You using the standard cooler?

Its a heatsink with a 80mm fan. I'm pretty sure it was 50..........which I've been told is fine............

Hellcat said:
You shouldn't be having wattage problems with that setup.

The wattage calculator I posted reckons I need 290W......if you add a 50W buffer, its approaching the limit.............

Hellcat said:
I'd take any wattage calc with a pinch of salt.. who knows who paid for it to be written?

Tried a second one to be sure...............it gave a similar wattage.

Hellcat said:
Still I would go on real-world results. Can you 'borrow' a PSU? If not buy a nice one but I wouldn't suggest going crazy on the cost.

Already tried to borrow a PSU - my mate had a spare (QTec IIRC) but it doesn't seem to work properly :(

I was intending spending no more than 30 ish quid. I found a 400W Jeantech on PC World's site (some surprisingly cheap (in store prices) components on there ATM) (y)

:slayer:

Changed the PSU...............................and its working..................:woot:

Back