Sig Too Large

Currently reading:
Sig Too Large

GhostWKD said:
got me all excited now waiting to get the bits to build new PC :p spec in hellcats gallery as he helped me knock it together :D :worship: legend btw hellcat

I can't see a mobo or PSU listed :confused:

GhostWKD said:
PSU comes with case iirc, and the mobo is there :confused: :eek:

Umm...........not that I can see

Its a very similar build to what I got (y) Except I've got a Socket A Sempron 2600+ rated at 1.83 GHz on an ASRock mobo :D

GhostWKD said:
Biostar GeForce 6100 Mobo

Ah......you can tell its late :eek:
I saw 'graphics' and thought GFX card. Hang on..............you're getting integrated graphics? :eek: Personally, I would always get a stand alone GFX card, especially as you want to play games. How much RAM does the integrated graphics take up?

mine *was* similar, and ive got a 989 socket Athlon 64 rated at 2002 Ghz on a Asus mobo :p

now ive got 1 gig of ram, and a Nvidia 6600 Gt as my Radeon 9600XT broke :( :cry:

just dont get to into it, or youll end up spending far to much upgrading bits :p Thermaltake case here we come in Blue Spinning LED glory (y)

EDIT! dont worry choas, i thought it too!.

integrated GFX!! *snigger*........

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahaha :p

Yeah, but dont worry its got expansion slots ;) :p integrated gfx will do me for time being tbh, dont really need anything too fancy, only want to play cs and few other small games, not bothered about cutting edge stuff as i'll get a xbox 360 for that (y) :worship:

serin said:
mine *was* similar, and ive got a 989 socket Athlon 64 rated at 2002 Ghz on a Asus mobo :p

now ive got 1 gig of ram, and a Nvidia 6600 Gt as my Radeon 9600XT broke :( :cry:

just dont get to into it, or youll end up spending far to much upgrading bits :p Thermaltake case here we come in Blue Spinning LED glory (y)

EDIT! integrated GFX!! *snigger*........

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahaha :p

I've got a couple of upgrades lined up :D

DVDRW, extra RAM.......and install some fans I got kicking around :D

chaos said:
I've got a couple of upgrades lined up :D

DVDRW, extra RAM.......and install some fans I got kicking around :D

this is why i need a new case!

i can only fit 1 extra fan to the case :cry: and the zalman cooler that fitted the Radeon, wont fit the 6600gt!

The only fans I got on ATM are my GFX card fan which came with it and my CPU fan/heatsink. I do have 2 80s to go in though, I just never got around to plugging them in :p

so do i :D

it came with one :D tis only small, and doesnt look as good as my old one :cry:

stu, when are you upgrading your GFX card? as i might want your old one :p

serin said:
stu, when are you upgrading your GFX card? as i might want your old one :p
When I decide to upgrade my mobo - this current one only takes AGP, and I want to see how the next-gen pan out i.e. PCI-E.

All I will do is upgrade this machine, and make another desktop with the spare parts.....

Stuart DemonD said:
When I decide to upgrade my mobo - this current one only takes AGP, and I want to see how the next-gen pan out i.e. PCI-E.

All I will do is upgrade this machine, and make another desktop with the spare parts.....

grr :mad: that means i can't have it! you dont need another desktop :p you must have several(hundred) :D

Thought I could feel me ears burning!

Anyone been playing CS long enough to remember bunny hopping of CS 1.3? Took me ages to master it and then they went and brought out 1.4 - which lasted all of about 2 weeks.

Don't get on the comp much apart from Friday nights. Got CS 1.6, CZ and Source. Source looks great but I still think there is too much random behaviour. I used to play on the Jolt publics a lot and before then Barrysworld, but thats a long time ago!

As for Ghosties PC yeah I reccomended onboard GFX.. It represents the best way to get a PC together since the board has everything you need. Sound, SATA, Ethernet, 64-bit chipset plus he can upgrade to a PCI-express graphics card whenever he's feeling flush!

So you ordered them? They given you a delivery date yet? Let me know if you have any problems and I'll 'ave them!

Yeah ordered few days back now (think was on tues or so) they've given me a estimated delivery date of 17th, presumably because of the bits that were out of stock, am planning to phone them to see if i can add monitor to that order too as i really dont want to use the big fat CRT, it'll probably have my desk in bits lol :p (desk is part of a shelving unit kinda thing heh :p) cant wait :slayer:

Not sure if you will be able to add to the order - but worth a try. Worst case you have to order it separate.

I would also reccomend buying some case fans and a speed controller in the future. Nice blue ones will look great in that case. I'd have posted pics of my case but i wiped the images off the web server so you'll have to wait until I get home.

Yeah, tried to add to the order after placed it but it said to phone up to make any changes, might get away with adding to it as it hasnt shipped yet :) heres hoping anyway :p

Was also thinking about couple of cathodes, but hadnt thought about a case fan, might chuck one of those in too, not too expensive anyway iirc :)

Cheers for all your help on this btw buddy, its much appreciated :worship: :cool:

Back