Ryan's Make-a-Wish blingin' mags appeal - the great FF challenge

Currently reading:
Ryan's Make-a-Wish blingin' mags appeal - the great FF challenge

Hi all,

It's not often you get a chance to make the dreams of a young lad come true but here's a rare opportunity.
Ryan, who some of you know as Bulldog5046, and others know as the 'gender-indeterminate' in this picture

IMG_0851.jpg

- well Ryan has been given some free 14" alloys for his car.

Benefactor wishes to remain anonymous but, suffice to say, if any of the forum hotties (female preferred) were to find such a gesture unbelievably attractive, and worthy of pleasures of the flesh then I'm sure his name could be coaxed into the open *cough*moogs*cough*

Anyway, the purpose of this thread, aside from causing Bulldog acute embarassment is to see if we can get the alloys from Barnsley, South Yorkshire to him, in ooarr Bristol.

That's the great FF challenge - to make a chain of wonderful forumfolk that transports the gift of blingin mags from up north to erm, wherever Bristol is.

Does anyone regularly make that trip?
Perhaps someone drives Leeds to Brum often and someone else drives Brum to Bristol equally often?

Can we make it happen? Can we make his dreams come true? (probably not his dreams - I think we all have an inkling what 'those' involve).

Cheers y'all,

Moogs

Last edited:
As for meeting halfway - I'm brassic and have my entire life planned out ahead of me for the next couple of months and there's no time for a drive.
Guess we're hoping that somewhere here there's someone who just happens to drive that journey every single day - a long shot I grant you!

This is easy folks, just use the members map ;) For example, Moogs doesn't live far from Sportingsmissus, who doesn't live far from Shinythings and Ryan doesn't live far from S0RUN who doesn't live far from GhostWKD. Let's go one step further and do it for charity, place bets on the length of time it will take to do or something like that.

I have this vision of people on individual legs of the journey taxing the goods, and Ryan ending up with one wheel! :D
H

Helz, you have one heck of a sweet nature and what a nice idea... but Jamie - I will be at the Leeds weekender - I'll be the one taking it easy for financial and common sense reasons :)
That sounds good to me!

Tyres are shafted - as I recall my bro got a puncture and decided to spend £500 on new 15" wheels inc tyres instead of getting new tyres.

S0 RUN said:
I will help you Ryan my son

I am working the Birmingham - Gloucester route at the moment in the truck

Plus I go to Cribbs Causway (Bristol) at least once a month in my Multipla

Come on People get it to Birmingham for Ryan (y)

so you practically drive past my house every month (y) i live to minutes from the mall....ness its 9pm when all the traffic pours out then its about 10mins lol

Back