Ryan's Make-a-Wish blingin' mags appeal - the great FF challenge

Currently reading:
Ryan's Make-a-Wish blingin' mags appeal - the great FF challenge

Well normally I wouldn't be able to help at all being up in the sticks.. No Hartlepool isn't in Scotland! :mad:

I'm driving to Birmingham though, then on to Bedford to pick up some alloys of all things! I'll be doing this on Saturday. If we can arrange to pick up from Moogs and drop off with SoRun then the great FF challenge is almost fully planned. SoRun and Moogs, is Sat ok?

Hey just caught up with this one. Helz idea sounds great but there's one slight hitch - i dont actually own a car the stilo isn't mine its the other halfs.

he works awkward shifts so not sure how much he would be able to help if at all :( will have a word with him later on though an see what he thinks. it depends on the health of the stilo too as she bn a little poorly lately.

Why not get someone to take them to Stanford? Then you can take some wheel cleaner and a brush, and a trolley jack. :)
H

bulldog5046 said:
you do know its 120 miles for me to get home right? thats providing i dont get lost again... this time i will have satnav though :D

What u doing up should be i bed now getting lots of sleep:sleep:

Back