Please look out for any bugs that crept in!

Currently reading:
Please look out for any bugs that crept in!

Attachments

• Forum.jpg
    Forum.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 111
Seems not :(:(
My credit card was stolen and the subscription ran out!

No I cannot renew it without using an Apple Device (needs their 2 Factor authentication) - and i don't own an apple device.

I will look to see if i can get hold of my old iPod and use that - hopefully next week!

My credit card was stolen and the subscription ran out!

No I cannot renew it without using an Apple Device (needs their 2 Factor authentication) - and i don't own an apple device.

I will look to see if i can get hold of my old iPod and use that - hopefully next week!

If you go to your Apple ID and remove all of your 'devices' from your profile, the two factor authentication will by substituted for some other means such as a backup email or security question (that don't depend on using an iDevice). Hope that can possibly help!

• Thanks
Reactions: ben
If you go to your Apple ID and remove all of your 'devices' from your profile, the two factor authentication will by substituted for some other means such as a backup email or security question (that don't depend on using an iDevice). Hope that can possibly help!

Unfortunately that wasn't acceptable for the developer console.

But no worries, 79 pounds later, a charged up iPod and the app is back in the store :D

Can someone confirm?

Unfortunately that wasn't acceptable for the developer console.

But no worries, 79 pounds later, a charged up iPod and the app is back in the store :D

Can someone confirm?

Yes it is, thank you very much, appreciated(y)

Hi, I could notpost a reply on the ‘badges’ post. The subject line appeared but the message section failed to appear. Tryde several times

There’s also another bug from before the app was taken off the store. On iPhone X style screens when replying on some threads the text will go below the visible area meaning you need to pull up the screen to see what you’re typing and eventually you’ll be unable to. Hope this can be fixed eventually

There’s also another bug from before the app was taken off the store. On iPhone X style screens when replying on some threads the text will go below the visible area meaning you need to pull up the screen to see what you’re typing and eventually you’ll be unable to. Hope this can be fixed eventually

It's all part of the demon plan to keep it under 160 characters. ;)

Why you have so stupid file size limits?
I can spam the forum with useless multiple megabyte (now i see 47 - forty seven mega) JPG pictures, but can't post tiny animated GIF (limit is only 488 kilos).
WTF?

And it does not work anymore (animations), GIF will not play. It's a static picture.
About_1-2_degrees_off.gif

External link works fine:
file.php

Fix this.

Last edited:
Why you have so stupid file size limits?
I can spam the forum with useless multiple megabyte (now i see 47 - forty seven mega) JPG pictures, but can't post tiny animated GIF (limit is only 488 kilos).
WTF?

And it does not work anymore (animations), GIF will not play. It's a static picture.
View attachment 202339

External link works fine:
file.php

Fix this.

First off, don't be such a dick, you could've asked nicely for Ben to have a look at the file size limits on Attachments but instead you chose to be aggressive and pushy, thankfully I don't admin this forum - simply moderate a couple of sections - if I did, I'd ignore you're request out of spite.

However, since I've started to reply - yes, the attachments system has limits, maybe Ben can fix it - hopefully he can. However, the Gallery has no such limits and animated gifs work just fine when uploaded there, and as a Donated member you also get unlimited storage space - wow!

Edit: Proof the gallery works:
Luzy_1-2_stopnie.gif

Edit 2: Also, this isn't a bug, so this should've been posted in Site Ideas...

Last edited:
100% agreed with eklipze, seems that our friend GPL had a bad day yesterday, never used to read such agressive answers from him ...

BRs, Bernie

You can't handle simple questions (why so uneven limits, from kilo to mega bytes - doesn't make sense at all in the 21st Century).
And "discuss" (gossip) like a woman (you like/dislike, judge emotions, yeah I'm so "aggressive").
Get to the point.
Straight technical issue. First, smaller GIF in my previous post is static (no animation).
Deal with it (doesn't matter if you "Like" it). Fix the problem (instead trying to ridicule it).

Last edited:
Back