Do you want to be featured in CAR magazine?

Currently reading:
Do you want to be featured in CAR magazine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been contacted by the editor at CAR magazine who wants to run a feature on the new 500e in their upcoming edition and wants some other FIATs to accompany it in the shooting!

You need to be available around June 14, likely near to Peterborough or the Midlands (although if everyone is down South, they can move it) and they will cover fuel, food, credit you in the mag, send you free copies plus the high res photos.

Sounds like a great opportunity, so if you drive any of these models and would like the chance to be featured, please post down below.

I'll let this run for a week, the supply the chap with all your email addresses and they will contact you directly for photos and information.

(Ideally your car will be unmodified, but even if it is - it's worth putting your name down)

Models Required
  • Classic 500
  • Classic Panda
  • New 500
  • Panda 100HP (or non-HP of that generation)

So get your names down below - I will submit the list next Friday afternoon (y)

If they're interested in presenting a comparative history of small Fiats, then definitely yes. Not sure whether or not they realise this, though....

The list is of successive Fiat A-segment vehicles from 1957. Tracking the lineage to the latest version they are doing a piece on.

Punto is B-segment.

Conconcurrent A-segment vehicles, such as the cinquecento, panda 319 are not part of that lineage.

At least that's my guess based on the list of cars requested.

Last edited:
Hi,
In response to this post; I have a 1971 Fiat 500L, and am based in the East Midlands.
Am happy to help out.
Thanks,
Shah

Attachments

• IMG_1311.JPG
    IMG_1311.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 73
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back