General Picking up new Cross this week!

Currently reading:
General Picking up new Cross this week!

I’ve had 2 pops, 1 lounge, a 500 and 1 cross before. I do like a small fiat car. Most fun you can have in a little vehicle.
I’ve been a fan of the twin air engine since I got a 500 in 2011. The car was great but I could t get comfy in the seat - the height adjustment didn’t help my back. Got a lounge soon after and loved it. Then wandered for a while through an UP (boring) and fiesta (pretty boring again).
Had a cross for a while that I’d bought second hand but the gear box was dodge and the warranty didn’t cover it. Lost confidence in the car as it was less than three years old and costing me money. Wandered away to a yeti. Great car. Loved the 150bhp engine and it was a good size. But when I heard that the twin air was coming to an end I could not resist getting one of the last ones off the conveyor.
Found Arnold Clark were selling some. Ordered in Jan and picking up this week.
Would have preferred winter pack but I couldn’t spec - just had to choose from the few they had coming through.
Simple white twin air cross with touchscreen (something that it had needed for a while).
Can’t wait!
Going to get some cross climates instead of the feeble tyres it will arrive with and then have some fun!

Sounds good, I was similar, got burned with a 2nd hand 2013 4x4 and returned it 12 days later due to DMF and other issues. My Cross has been order since Feb 2022 so waiting 13 months, only option I have is minimal grey and winter pack.

I also have one going through build this month and should have by May - 0.9 Cross white with black roof , winter pack , rear sensors , comfort pack etc - according to my dealer.

I also have one going through build this month and should have by May - 0.9 Cross white with black roof , winter pack , rear sensors , comfort pack etc - according to my dealer.
I hope mine will be in the same batch. I even messaged Fiat direct on Facebook but had no response. My dealer has no updates either

Sounds good, I was similar, got burned with a 2nd hand 2013 4x4 and returned it 12 days later due to DMF and other issues. My Cross has been order since Feb 2022 so waiting 13 months, only option I have is minimal grey and winter pack.
You’ve been waiting so long! Really hope it comes soon.

Didn’t know you could spec a black roof. Sounds cool. Post pictures when it arrives eh?

Just picked up my panda and had a nice drive home along the m62 from Leeds.
love the cross!

When I ordered it I wanted winter pack but the salesman said the only ones left didn’t have that specced. I would have gone tinted windows too but I was just happy to get one of the last ones off the factory line before it was too late.

What a brilliant surprise it was to discover the heated seats buttons and the windscreen heater button too!
Then I realised that the windows ARE tinted!
So I got the spec I wanted but for free!
Lucky day!

Just picked up my panda and had a nice drive home along the m62 from Leeds.
love the cross!

When I ordered it I wanted winter pack but the salesman said the only ones left didn’t have that specced. I would have gone tinted windows too but I was just happy to get one of the last ones off the factory line before it was too late.

What a brilliant surprise it was to discover the heated seats buttons and the windscreen heater button too!
Then I realised that the windows ARE tinted!
So I got the spec I wanted but for free!
Lucky day!
Now that's a good result :)

BE1ACBE0-120E-48A9-86D1-DF627AB38D48.jpeg

Attachments

• D05C5CA0-BA2F-4C5A-9E6E-D6503CEB54B5.jpeg
    D05C5CA0-BA2F-4C5A-9E6E-D6503CEB54B5.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 54
  • D3C7CA83-552B-4920-810A-F1905E0E1D1F.jpeg
    D3C7CA83-552B-4920-810A-F1905E0E1D1F.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 43
I've had a call today to say mine is at the port in the UK. There were only 4 cars left in November 2022 when I ordered as I wanted grey. Went for black roof, winter pack, spare wheel. I drove a Mk 1 in the 1982 winter as a 20 year old and it went everywhere. Have had lots of 4x4's since eg RR, RRS, Cayennes,X5's however never forgotten that little Mk 1 that was a family car 40 years ago. I have at the moment as a "winter runner" a Waze Cross 4x4 on a 19 plate 4 y old now, I've owned it a year and only put 350 mile on it as the winter mild in S Wales this year. Thought I couldn't not pick up one of the last Cross 4x4's to keep as a forever car to there when required. It will probably end up being very low mileage and kept in the family. How much do you think the Waze is worth 15600 miles on the clock in excellent condition in and out just 4 years old in Colesio Grey? Does anyone think we will see a rise in value of these cars as they are no longer manufactured or is that just pie in the sky? TIA

When did you order yours Kev? My dealer now has a 2nd brand new Cross in with winter pack but again 3k more than I paid. I was just over £17k new start of last year, the cheapest I've saw now is over £19k for similar spec. People on here pre-covid have paid around £15k for essentially the same car. Second hand values are definitely going up for all Panda 4x4's as I check Auto Trader regularly

When did you order yours Kev? My dealer now has a 2nd brand new Cross in with winter pack but again 3k more than I paid. I was just over £17k new start of last year, the cheapest I've saw now is over £19k for similar spec. People on here pre-covid have paid around £15k for essentially the same car. Second hand values are definitely going up for all Panda 4x4's as I check Auto Trader regularly
Ordered 29/11/2022....There were a couple of all grey and some white none with Winter pack left. So went with Winter pack, Black Roof and Spsre spce saver wheel £1130 inc vat of options. Total on road £21035.00 inc vat. No discount available as discontinued and it was a fight to get one. I've put my Waze 4x4 into several car buyers online, wide range of values from £8k to £11235

I've had a call today to say mine is at the port in the UK. There were only 4 cars left in November 2022 when I ordered as I wanted grey. Went for black roof, winter pack, spare wheel. I drove a Mk 1 in the 1982 winter as a 20 year old and it went everywhere.

Travelling the M4 thursday evening there was a transporter ( presumably from Bristol Docks) it had Saloons on the rear..and Panda Cross models up front

It was on Slovenian Plates

Another 3 miles in front on Bulgarian plates.. more Panda Crosses :)
Colesio Grey? Does anyone think we will see a rise in value of these cars as they are no longer manufactured or is that just pie in the sky? TIA

Travelling the M4 thursday evening there was a transporter ( presumably from Bristol Docks) it had Saloons on the rear..and Panda Cross models up front

It was on Slovenian Plates

Another 3 miles in front on Bulgarian plates.. more Panda Crosses :)
So the cars on the transporter were Left hand drive? I'm not sure what you are implying by the license plates?

Back