General Panda Cross 2019 Toolkit

Currently reading:
General Panda Cross 2019 Toolkit

As a recent new owner of a 2019 Cross 4x4 TA, Im buying all the little bits and pieces to make it feel like it’s mine.
Ive noticed, it has a spare saver spare wheel, but it doesn’t have a toolkit as such, a jack but no wheel brace.
Im wondering what is it missing?, anything else I should look for?, would have got if I had bought it new?

Thanks
Fozzy

Can't speak for the cross, but my older 4x4 had a bag, which you mentioned earlier - as I'm on the lookout for another 4x4, I keep seeing more and more of them with proper toolkit holders in the wheel.

Can't remember for sure, but my kit definitely comprised a jack (especially for 4x4 for increased lifting), wheelbrace, reversible screwdriver and a funnel to use when filling up from a jerrycan to defeat the 'smartfuel' device.

Thanks, I will keep an eye open for a toolkit, I have a space saver wheel, so would prefer the cloth roll type toolkit, would be good if anyone had one, that could take a piccy for me..

"my kit definitely comprised a jack (especially for 4x4 for increased lifting), wheel brace , reversible screwdriver and a funnel " AND the tow/recovery eye bolt. There is a plastic thumb wheel for the jack also, which makes the initial deployment easier. I added Bulbs, first aid kit and fluorescent vest complete the kit. I have the false floor that level with lip, so whilst loosing load space, this lot out the way.

Hi I was wondering how did you get on f
Thanks, I will keep an eye open for a toolkit, I have a space saver wheel, so would prefer the cloth roll type toolkit, would be good if anyone had one, that could take a piccy for me..
Hi I was wondering how you got on did you find any bits and bobs you wanted for the panda ?

Err No - I havent found the cloth roll type I would like, so Ive just put a plastic box of the stuff I have in the boot for now. Took car in for its MOT and 1st service in my ownership.

For my Panda I just got a complete toolkit from a 500 which sits in the spare well & had never been used for about £35 delivered, I've also got a genuine Mopar Fiat tool bag from a 500 which I got new old stock for £2 plus delivery, if you look around you can get some really good bargains

Thank you, I will have a look online.
I have a tool kit from a Doblo (I think). The jack is big enough to lift the 4x4. It comes in a case with a polystyrene insert. Space for the wheel nut key and the contents included funnel, wheel wedge, spare tyre bag for the dirty wheel removed, towing eye space, screwdriver and wheel brace. I also carry a collapsible spider wheelbrace and a ratchet hand and 17mm socket. The complete kit was around £30. I think the kits for a 500L and 500X also do the job. Standard Panda kits are of little use as the jack is too short.

I have a tool kit from a Doblo (I think). The jack is big enough to lift the 4x4. It comes in a case with a polystyrene insert. Space for the wheel nut key and the contents included funnel, wheel wedge, spare tyre bag for the dirty wheel removed, towing eye space, screwdriver and wheel brace. I also carry a collapsible spider wheelbrace and a ratchet hand and 17mm socket. The complete kit was around £30. I think the kits for a 500L and 500X also do the job. Standard Panda kits are of little use as the jack is too short.
I need a kit for my panda and funny I seen a kit for sale from a doblo so it’s will lift the 4x4 I’ve a jack from a 500 and it’s useless

For my Panda I just got a complete toolkit from a 500 which sits in the spare well & had never been used for about £35 delivered, I've also got a genuine Mopar Fiat tool bag from a 500 which I got new old stock for £2 plus delivery, if you look around you can get some really good bargains
Yup - but no good for a 4x4 model as that needs (1) the taller jack (specifically marked 4x4 Panda, but Qubo too I think) and (2) a different towing eye too (longer to reach through the deeper bumpers).

Yup - but no good for a 4x4 model as that needs (1) the taller jack (specifically marked 4x4 Panda, but Qubo too I think) and (2) a different towing eye too (longer to reach through the deeper bumpers).
Doblo, 500L all have the taller jacks rated at 1300kgs I neglected to say 500L. This makes light work of the panda 4x4. I had it originally for the Bravo. You are of course right the 500 jack is the same as the basic Panda one so not good unless you have a 5" thick block as well to raise it up...

Incidentally anyone wanting a standard Panda / 500 jack set PM me I have one suplus to requirements sitting about.

Last edited:
I have a 2017 Cross 4x4 and found out the hard way that the kit/jack is worthless. I am looking to buy a new jack. Can someone tell me how many mm or inches tall it needs to be when fully extended? Thanks!
Hi if you want everything genuine it is very expensive Iam after buying everything as my kit as well was for a 500 you can purchase everything from the dealer at a good price except the jack and handle I bought it from shop 4 parts part number 52222128 if I had to do it again I’d do what the panda nut said go on eBay and buy the kit for a fiat doblo or 500L

Hi if you want everything genuine it is very expensive Iam after buying everything as my kit as well was for a 500 you can purchase everything from the dealer at a good price except the jack and handle I bought it from shop 4 parts part number 52222128 if I had to do it again I’d do what the panda nut said go on eBay and buy the kit for a fiat doblo or 500L
Just located a 500L kit...thx

Back