Photoshop with a difference!

Currently reading:
Photoshop with a difference!

NeilC said:
Mmmm.... mine looks a bit corporate doesn't it?

But whatever, here is my contribution. This is a cutdown pic - the orginal is fully 2400 x 1800 native res! (y)

That looks excellent mate! (y) Apart from the blah blah blah bit! :eek: Somehow I don't think that'll sell the forum well. :D

*edit* I vote Joes for the front & NeiCs for the back! (y)

Last edited:
ok here we go!

all txt done heh.. all that needs doing now is to remake the logo in high resolution as i just stole the one from the top of the page hehe :p

[edit] i never was a good proof reader :) think its all spelt right now

Attachments

• bannr.jpg
    bannr.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 28
You're still missing the aposrophies in "there's"

Also... and i know it's only a small thing..... but the web address isn't on it anywhere :) (i know it;s on the banner, but it doesn't stand out so much...) could you overlay it on the bottom left or something?

oh, and the cut out around your good self has got quite a bit of grey still in it.... :p

ben said:
You're still missing the aposrophies in "there's"

Also... and i know it's only a small thing..... but the web address isn't on it anywhere :) (i know it;s on the banner, but it doesn't stand out so much...) could you overlay it on the bottom left or something?

oh, and the cut out around your good self has got quite a bit of grey still in it.... :p
iv got to aggree they might go to www.fiatforum.co.uk (god that forum is quiet) insted of www.fiatforum.com

Last edited:
ahh bloody hell! i didnt notice that theres! i changed the other one heh.

as for fiatforum.com .. i thought of that myself but cant think of anywhere to put it that wont look cluttered etc.

oh and the cutout around me is a car in the background so i left it in heh. does look a bit odd tho

[edit] here.. all theres 'd.... all cutouts cut.. and url noticable :)

Attachments

• bannr.jpg
    bannr.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 32
TBH I think if I made one now it would be pointless. There's some really good quality flyers there guys, Very nice job by all (y)

If you think you need anymore then i'll have a go :confused:

Back