Photoshop with a difference!

Currently reading:
Photoshop with a difference!

OK, well bascially i need the help of our talented photoshoppers out there.

Basically we need a A5 Leaflet designing to be used at shows etc.

Can either be two sided or one

What needs to be on there is......

The fiat forum logo ( found on the top left of your screen)

A nice selection of our fiats from the gallery if people dont object

The forum is free to join

What the forum offers ( you can put whatever you like... within reason ;) )

There isnt a closing date on this as such will give you notice a few days before then it will be put it to the vote.

can't we just hack this one about a bit?

Presentation99.jpg

can you post a high res version of the logo - preferably with transparent or single colour background please.
Saying this, but I might not have time to even try to come up with something. However, it should help everyone.

@ moogs its basically whatever you want just as long as you follow what i asked in the first post.

@ chris no a blue coop isnt a prize :p

the prize will be................... the fact that your leaflet will be seen by hundreds of people, also if i get chance i might think of an extra prize... will keep you posted (y)

christopher watson said:
Sammiboo, does the winner get a prize. i would enter if the prize was a blue coupe :D
Sort of. The prize is that the winner gets to join Sammi and me taking the Coupe for a service in Birmingham, on August 5th.
H

Terms and Conditions: Winner must pay for service, plus travel costs.

cinqysxmk2 said:
Like this?
i like that but for modded car i dont think there should be 2 yellow centos, id have 1 yellow cento and then another one, also i think mases car should go on there :D

ps. on the 2 yellow centos-

you have got a new sei and an older cinq, and just look at the colour difference it just made me think wow fiat paint fades :p

but thats very good, i like it lots (y)

Back