Phones F**ked

Currently reading:
Phones F**ked

glad your enjoying it :D

just turned my mobile on for the first time in a few days, and got good news. my mate passed his test (y)

going out for a drive with him on saturday :rolleyes:

my GF had the exact same fone with the exact same symptoms.

she didnt have warrenty either, but the fone was covered anyway. even if sony didnt cover it, all electrical goods have to have atleast a 12month warrenty anyway (y)

anyway she took it back to the shop, they updated firmware. few days later - same problems. they tried reinstalling the update, again a few days later it was crashing again. 3rd time the shop sent it back to sony, who just replaced it with a newer version of the fone free of charge. she says the newer version licks balls tho - prefered the old one.

my GF had the exact same fone with the exact same symptoms.

she didnt have warrenty either, but the fone was covered anyway. even if sony didnt cover it, all electrical goods have to have atleast a 12month warrenty anyway (y)

anyway she took it back to the shop, they updated firmware. few days later - same problems. they tried reinstalling the update, again a few days later it was crashing again. 3rd time the shop sent it back to sony, who just replaced it with a newer version of the fone free of charge. she says the newer version licks balls tho - prefered the old one.

she actually said it licked balls lol? :p

hope they give mea newer version

right, for no reason, i dug out my 2nd fone, i had in year 7 lol so 6 year ago now! one of the connecter things for the battery was all bent, i roughly bended it into place, plugged it in, came straight on, even took my sim card.
(had a BT Cellnet sim in it lmao)

check it out lol it works great! doesn't have vibrate or even snake 2 lol! i'm going to use it tommorow!

that's the nokia with that funny case on it, the back half is winnie the pooh and on the right is my current phone

DSC003092.jpg

she actually said it licked balls lol? :p

lol, well words to that effect anyways :) her actual description isnt suitable for posting on a public forum :D lol

glad you got it sorted, sounds like a result (y) if the new firmware doesnt work like hers didnt, just keep taking it back till it does. eventually, if its still broken, they'll give in and give you a new one :D

Last edited:
lol, well words to that effect anyways :) her actual description isnt suitable for posting on a public forum :D lol

glad you got it sorted, sounds like a result (y) if the new firmware doesnt work like hers didnt, just keep taking it back till it does. eventually, if its still broken, they'll give in and give you a new one :D

lol.

wouldn't mind a new one, mines hamered.

@ Liam, i'm using the phone i had before my erricson now (samsung s400) but i only have a car charger so whilst it's charging i put my card in the 5110.

still works great! can't remember what i paid, 40 quid i think but it hadn't just come out

Back