Technical Panda 4x4 90ps Twinair Question

Currently reading:
Technical Panda 4x4 90ps Twinair Question

Bl4mm

Hi

Am in the market for an 2012+ Panda 4x4 Twinair. Would prefer a 90ps as I think that's Euro6? But not clear on which versions have it.

Any guide on which models have the 90ps.

Ta

Thanks for coming back and posting this in the right thread. I've locked the other one, so all your replies will be here.

Someone else has asked the same question recently, so you might also want to keep an eye on this thread.

There is a lot of information about both the TA and the 4x4 on the forum; it's also worth reading owner's comments on the TA engine in the 500 section.

It's a mixed bag really, some folks have run high mileages in TA's & 4x4's without any problems; others have experienced significant and costly issues after modest mileages. This makes it hard to give fair and impartial advice.

It's reasonable to say that both the TA engine and the 4WD are more likely to give issues than the basic 1.2 model, and that these issues can sometimes be expensive to resolve.

I'd say the most important thing is to pay close attention to the condition and service history if buying either of these cars used. IMO it's worth paying a premium to get a good one. Avoid any with obvious issues or sketchy service histories, no matter how cheap they may be.

Last edited:
Is that the BS Marston one with 13k?... I had my eyes on that one, but not got the toys I want....

I bought a 2013 back in 2021 with just under 11k on it and no issues whatsoever... it was like new.

As others have said, servicing is key, mine had 4 services in 8 years probably having covered 2.5k between them.

Only worry is where its been stood all that time, and if any rot has set in any of the mechanicals.

Ta. That's the one. Apparently it was a third car kept for when it snowed. Sold to an employee and serviced by them and then PX back. I think it sold while I was on the phone with them. What toys are you looking for?

There is no difference in performance so I wouldnt rush to find one. NONE of the waze 90HP models are 90HP NONE OF THEM!!!. Only a few cross models were rated at 90 engine numbers starting 7000 from memory, DO NOT TRUST FIAT or Fiat dealers 95% of ads claimimg 90HP are false claims. VERY few 90HP Pandas were made and as I say no differences in performance have been noted anywhere I can find. 5BHP and no difference in torque means any difference will be small. Please dont pay a premium and get nothing like I did when I bought my Waze. Fiat advertised it, built it to order and delivered it as 90Hp and also showed it as 90 on the myFiat web site until challenged. 90HP version was discontinued around 2018 .

Ta. That's the one. Apparently it was a third car kept for when it snowed. Sold to an employee and serviced by them and then PX back. I think it sold while I was on the phone with them. What toys are you looking for?

I wanted the winter pack and height adjustable drivers seat, pdc would be an advantage.

I sold my low mileage, winter pack equipped, tuscany green one last year and really shouldn't have, so I'm on the lookout for a replacement, as mentioned above my heated screen worked well apart from a 30cm strip right in front of the driver... 🙄

Back