Only Stwpd Cowz Txt N Drive

Currently reading:
Only Stwpd Cowz Txt N Drive

I hope people off the forum are smart enough to know not to.
I admit the temptation to take a phone call did come yesterday so was the temptation to pull over instead I left it.

I have taken the phone out of my pocket and passed it over to the people i admit.

I hope people off the forum are smart enough to know not to.
I admit the temptation to take a phone call did come yesterday so was the temptation to pull over instead I left it.

I have taken the phone out of my pocket and passed it over to the people i admit.

Would hope so, sadly there will always be people that do it.

Think its showing the effects on the families as well now.

Seen bits of it myself. Can't help but feel the ignorant will just pick out minor mistakes in the film in a vain attempt to defend themselves. Shame really.

ooh i think it covers everything from teen pregnancies to abusive relationships, and including may more how to loose a job, investment, teen drunkenness or binge drinking they will call it

Last edited:
Seen bits of it myself. Can't help but feel the ignorant will just pick out minor mistakes in the film in a vain attempt to defend themselves. Shame really.

Yeah, believe it was on here that people where going on about the continuity of it, not really the point lol.

I think it gets the message across brilliantly, and shows the impact across everyone involved.

I have a friend who texts while driving. I got up him for it the other day and now he is shunning me.

It's not just his life but at the time it was also mine. I don't like the fact that he texts while doing 80kmh (50-ish mph) and you can see it affects his driving, he has trouble staying in the middle of the lane and misses little thing like people changing lanes too close that would normally require you to back off a bit.

texting-while-driving-grim-reaper.gif

I have a friend who texts while driving. I got up him for it the other day and now he is shunning me.

It's not just his life but at the time it was also mine. I don't like the fact that he texts while doing 80kmh (50-ish mph) and you can see it affects his driving, he has trouble staying in the middle of the lane and misses little thing like people changing lanes too close that would normally require you to back off a bit.

I have a mate whos similar, got to the stage were I dont get in the car with him.

Im afraid this is one of my bad habbits, i have now got out of it because i have a touch screen, im just hoping that when i learn how to use the touch without looking that i dont slip back into it.

my phone is always in the dash of my car, visible so if needed i can pull over, or hit the loudspeaker button, i wonder if merc/bmw etc owners know there not above the law when they have got there phone glued to there ear, does my head in

I keep mine switch off ..if i need to use it I just pull over in a safe position switch off the engine and remove the keys..

Another point is why cant they now make all new phones so they are unable to get a signal inthe car..:confused:

Another point is why cant they now make all new phones so they are unable to get a signal inthe car..:confused:

It would ruin the point of Blue&Me though ;)

Really makes me laugh when I see people in Range Rovers, X5's etc on there phones.... I have a £10,000 hatch back with Bluetooth inbuilt, and your £50,000+ Chelsea Tractor didnt :confused:

I keep mine switch off ..if i need to use it I just pull over in a safe position switch off the engine and remove the keys..

They wouldn't work outside the car properly and you'd loose signal indoors too. are then mean't to just telepathically know your in a car? :rolleyes:

Police snipers on the motorway bypasses shooting anyone txting would be my preferred method.

Last edited:

Really makes me laugh when I see people in Range Rovers, X5's etc on there phones.... I have a £10,000 hatch back with Bluetooth inbuilt, and your £50,000+ Chelsea Tractor didnt :confused:

They probably will have built-in blue tooth but are too lazy / stupid to operate it usually because the vehicle doesn't become with a Technician to set it up for them :bang:.

couldnt live without blue and me now tbh..... although she can be an annoying beatch at times :D

mums got it in her car but doesnt know how to work it... yet i get in and hook m y phone to hers straight away :rolleyes:

Back