Only in our school..

Currently reading:
Only in our school..

Ah point taken. TBH I only hang around here in the hopes Jamie will show up. Posting is unnecessary but it relieves the boredom of waiting.

KirstyTL said:
Because why wade through chit chat about trainers, ducks and beer when all you want to know is who's shooting who at the paintball meet.... :rolleyes:
YES BECAUSE ITS A FIAT FORUM MEET FOR PEOLE WHO HAVE FIATS AND CAN DRIVE.

Kirsty if your bored please go chat in MSN like the rest of us.

Last edited:
KirstyTL said:
Because why wade through chit chat about trainers, ducks and beer when all you want to know is who's shooting who at the paintball meet.... :rolleyes:
im pretty sure it was meant as irony

dawn_of_time said:

Kirsty if your bored please go chat in MSN like the rest of us.

Most chat/instant message hosts are barred for us here...lets go infiltrate another forum Tash...I vote a duck friendly one! :)

Edit: after going through the acceptable usage policy I can't see a problem. Spamming serious threads is unnacceptable but the evolution of silly threads is inevitable. After all this is an "anything goes" "non-Fiat" section right?

Last edited:
dawn_of_time said:
Yip i agree (y)

Serin oops :eek: you know what i mean though, at least the paintball is relevent, ducks in school :confused:
but sammi getting a new job is completly irrlevent to the forum.. yet the majority of people on here wished her good luck, knowing what people had to eat is irrelevent.. but again, its a popular thread.

IMO ducks in school/lastest song release/how well a diets going.. none of it belongs on a car forum, but its all part of getting to know people (this has been mentioned.. and probably much better than im doing...)
it just seems personal targetting.. you cant say some thread are nuisence and others arent just because they are not of your liking

Magical Trevor said:
but sammi getting a new job is completly irrlevent to the forum.. yet the majority of people on here wished her good luck, knowing what people had to eat is irrelevent.. but again, its a popular thread.

IMO ducks in school/lastest song release/how well a diets going.. none of it belongs on a car forum, but its all part of getting to know people (this has been mentioned.. and probably much better than im doing...)
it just seems personal targetting.. you cant say some thread are nuisence and others arent just because they are not of your liking

well said, thats exactly how i see it.

woow hold on a sec, trev - dont drag me into this - you only came on the forum because of the arcade am i right????

Think people need to calm down a bit - I can see it from both sides. Some people are getting annoyed about threads that are posted from non fiat owners/drivers when this is a fiat forum, i am not siding with anyone am trying to be impartial.

I think what gets to some people is the chatting between two people on a thread, rather than stuff everyone can join in - i could be wrong am just guessing here.

As for tash/trev/kirsty they are posting in the LL they see no harm in posting as they stick to LL and it IS an "anything goes" forum.

maybe if people use the ever changing topic thread this could free up a bit more of the forum - but if anyone has any complaints just pm a mod or report a post, i dont think i can comment anymore - the girls mean no harm, and they arent trouble causing and we dont want to make people feel unwelcome.

hope i have covered everything :)

jamie86 said:
You live in Chile Sammi!:eek:

(Agree with what you said btw)

yeah thats why i am always cold :p

glad i made sense lol - i thought i might have just been rambling a bit - anyway am off to bed now, no doubt will catch up on the events of this thread after work tomorrow - as i posted earlier if people have complaints about posts or users please use report to a moderator feature.

now you all play nice :D night all :)

Tbh, I can't see a major problem - Ben has even put in an 'exclude LL threads' in NEW POSTS if it bothers you that much - at least then you can go back to the LL and cherry pick the threads you want.

At least the girls are keeping it all to the LL, and NOT trashing the whole forum ;)

Looking back in the past, how many times did myself, Steve C and TC go off on one on a thread?

However, maybe as a comprimise, perhaps keep the general chit-chat to one thread; however, doesn't mean to say we should avoid threads that are ongoing i.e. diets, music, supper, etc. The last thing we want is to put off new members or even lose the ones we have.

Sammi said we should just stick to the ever changing topic thread....seemed like a good idea. Anyway I'm off...have a good day everybody! :)

sammiboo said:
woow hold on a sec, trev - dont drag me into this - you only came on the forum because of the arcade am i right????
Sam..i wasnt dragging you into anything, i was using recent threads to highlight my point, that the leisure lounge has been used by the majority of people on this forum.. all this has been said before so i wont re-hash it yet again.
and for the record i joined the forum as you had highly reccomended it on many occasions, i lurked as a guest for a little while and then liked the atmoshphear of the place, i joined once it had been re-formatted, true, but it wasnt just to go in the arcade.

Last edited:
Stuart DemonD said:
Hey, you realise Sammi can't answer until later on this evening :D

Unless she surprises us all ;)
I did, but as im off to work in a short while I thought id get my reply in now

Back